28. Childish love

Hello darlings

This OS was requested by Shivika-Creations This plot is that Shivaay leaves Anika because of her childish behavior and how they come together again.

ENJOY READING 💖💖💖
________________________

"If your realise the worth of a dear one when he/she's around, you will never be alone."

-- Pjcutee

There was a time, when he used to be the centre of her universe. She used to care for him more than herself, she used to worship him, she used to love him more than herself. His ego, his arrogance and his obsession of having a wife who would be socially active and elite had made him blind.

He had an arranged marriage with Anika Trivedi, the daughter of his mother's friend. He had to get married to her, all thanks to his Dadi's emotional blackmailing. She had kept ranting that Anika was a gem of a person, and that she would be a perfect daughter in law. So he had to agree.

She was extremely beautiful, no doubt. She was well educated and a girl who would respect the notion of living in a joint family. But his own obsessions for maintaining social status and expectation from her to be what she is not destroyed everything.

Shivaay Singh Oberoi destroyed the life of Shivaay inside him. But that Shivaay wasn't less, he roared after Anika went away from his life.

The Shivaay who loved Anika, started bothering Shivaay Singh Oberoi. Those luxuries started suffocating him. Those elite parties which he liked as those were of his standard, now seemed bullshit.

Her childish habits, her clumsiness, her carelessness that he used to hate was now he missed more than anything. He always expected her to behave like a mature, elite lady but he failed to see that she was mature, but never showed.

Anika was a person who only knew how to spread smiles and make others forget their sorrows. She couldn't walk two steps without stumbling, that made everyone smile. Her naughtiness made everyone smile. Scaring everyone by wearing a ghost mask made everyone smile. Her clumsiness made everyone smile. Her funny hand gestures while taking made everyone smile. Then, how could he forget her habit to sit on the passenger seat of the car with one leg resting on the seat. All of these things used to make him irritated, atleast he used to think like that.

Now, he missed these things, he missed her. Now every thing reminds him of her. His mistake of leaving her is eating him bit by bit.

His family is there with him, but still they are far from him. They had tried their best to stop him from divorcing Anika, but he didn't listen to them. Their relationship with him was not what it used to be and he knew he was solely responsible for this. He hadn't thought that the minute he would enter the mansion, without her, would make him suffocated.

It's been a year since he has met her, talked to her and had a glance of her. From one year he was trying to find her but she had shielded herself from him like he was something poisonous, he thought he actually is. He tried to talk to her mother but She denied because she wanted her daughter to be happy. "You've already destroyed her. Now let her be at peace." Is the answer he gets everytime he tries to know about her.

"It's useless to think about her. Why are you crying now when you never cared for her ? Go, find a girl of your standard and live happily." He heard his Dadi's voice from behind and the bitterness he felt in those words was more powerful than poison.