41. Love in the cafe

Hlo darlings

I'm really sorry for not being able to reply to your comments due to some personal problem.

This OS has been requested by cutesnehu

ENJOY READING 💕💕💕
___________________________

Life is unpredictable. Until a few hours ago he had everything to keep the world at his feet and now he was penniless, all thanks to his dear grandmother as well as his own stupid ideologies. Who told him to be so arrogant and rude ?

Shivaay Singh Oberoi, a 30 years old businessman and the richest businessman of India, was perfect in everything but his rude behaviour, anger and a little bit of arrogance made him suffer. His habit to fire his employees due to petty mistakes resulted in this day when he was entering a cafeteria, not to enjoy but to work as a waiter.

His grandmother was hell bent on making him taste his own medicine so she asked him to earn for himself without telling anyone about him being The Shivaay Singh Oberoi. Those three piece suits bid bye to him and he had to wear casuals, something that was alien to him since a few years.

He cursed himself for behaving so rude with his employees, had he been a little careful he wouldn’t have to see this day. He was cleaning the top of the tables early in the morning. But, it was a relief that the cafe was in the outskirts of the city so he was not spotted by media and any of his associates.

“Do it properly or else I’ll throw you out.” Shivaay heard the voice of the owner of the cafe and he so wanted to break the vase on her head. He was now realising how irritating it was to be fired by the boss. It was irritating to get such warnings all the time.

“Waiter !” Shivaay heard a sweet voice and turned to go towards the owner of this voice. He was mesmerised would be an understatement because he felt something more than that.

For the first time in this one month of his job as a waiter he was so excited to take an order. He was just staring at the girl’s face without blinking his eyes. He was lost to an extent that he couldn’t even listen what the girl was saying. When she shouted at him being pissed off, only then he realised what he was doing. But it was too late.

The diary fell from his hand and he tried to catch it but it fell on the table and hit the coffee mug.

"I'm sorry, mam, I'll just clean this mess." Said Shivaay, surprised at his own self as he said sorry for the first time in his life.

"What sorry ? You spoiled my already spoiled mood." The beautiful girl scoffed in anger.

"I'm sorry mam it was unintentional." Shivaay apologised but Anika was not in a mood to listen. She was just scolding him continuously.

“Mam please speak in low voice, please please please. If the owner heard about this mess created by me then she’ll throw me out of this cafe.” Shivaay tried one last time and the girl closed her eyes to control her anger. And when she opened her eyes she looked like a completely different person, calm and composed.

Just then the owner of the cafeteria came there with her infamous frown but seeing the girl her frown disappeared. She hugged her tightly and caressed her face affectionately.

“Anika, my child, it’s been long you didn’t come here. Is everything ok ?” Shivaay looked at the owner as if she was an alien. For the first time he heard her talking so sweetly and he got to know that this beautiful girl’s name is Anika. “Beautiful girl with an even better name !” he thought.