18. Respect of my wife, My life

Hlo darlings

So darlings naturedreamer04 and SejalAli0 wanted me to write an OS on the track of Shivaay being insulted by OmRu for being a murderer. So this 2s is based on the recent track of Ishqbaaz when Shivaay returns from jail and insulted by Om and Rudra.

Note :- In this 2S, OmRi and Rudra may be a bit negative. But it's completely for entertainment purpose and I personally like OmRi and RuVya a lot. It's just that the recent happenings to my babies Shivika has made me feel like crying. So RiKara and RuVya fans don't feel bad. And Yes, please no bashing for OmRi and RuVya.

ENJOY READING 💖💖💖

____________________

A sacrifice should be done for those who deserve it. But he did it for those who are not worth it, not even one percent. The girl whom he married forcefully, that girl was waiting for him for these 5 years and those for whom he has been living his whole life, they were cursing him.

Shivaay wouldn't have felt bad if it was about him. He knew he was a murderer in their eyes. But what was Anika's fault in all of this. Why did they behave in such manner with Anika. She was not even treated in a way someone treats a servant. If not like a daughter in law, they should have respected her as the elder sister of Gauri, the so called daughter in law of the house.

Gauri, for whom Anika sacrificed her self respect and gave in to his stupid demand of marrying him, that same Gauri never left any chance to taunt Anika. Dadi never gave Anika the responsibilities that an elder daughter in law should be given. Instead, Gauri was given all the responsibilities.

"Di, how would you know what responsibilities are. You don't have any." These words were so painful to hear when khanna told him, how would Anika have felt when her own sister said these words to her.

He thought he was the one to be sent on exile, but Anika was the one bearing more pain than him. He was alone, but she was bearing everyone's taunts and hatered despite being innocent. Nobody tried to be with her even for faking.

She was the one who stood beside him, despite knowing that he murdered Tej, she stood by his side. She deserves to be respected as a goddess. Bhabi is given the place of a mother, but Om and Rudra insulted her. Even the servants of Oberoi mansion insulted her in his absence.

Enough ! He will not let anyone insult her, taunt her. He went towards their room. Anika was staring at the dreams catcher. The tear drops that were threatening to fall from her eyes were stabbing him. She wiped them and smiled as soon as she saw him, may be trying to hide her pain from him.

He went towards her and hugged her as tight as possible. Anika thought he was emotional because his brothers were not talking to him. She didn't know that he was least bothered about them.

"I'm sorry ! I'm so sorry" he constantly whispered in her ear. "No Shivaay, you can't fall weak. Every thing will be ok." She tried to cheer him up.