35. Mother's love

Hlo darlings

This OS had been requested by kanchi16 hope you like it dear.

This OS starts after Pinky accepted Anika whole heartedly. So let's explore Pinky and Anika's relationship more.

ENJOY READING 💗💗💗
_____________________
How is it, to experience the joy of sleeping in a mother's embrace, to have your food from your mother's hands, to go shopping with her, to be pampered by her, Anika got to know when her pinky aunty became her 'pinky ma'.

The day shivaay had married her with all the rituals having done properly and willingly was the happiest day of Anika's life, until, this day, when Pinky Aunty accepted Anika whole heartedly. It was her birthday and her husband not only brought her chutki back, but also, she got a mother.

Pinky had accepted Anika long back, probably when Shivaay forgave pinky on Anika's insistence. Anika thought pinky doesn't know this, but pinky had heard Anika and Shivaay's conversation over the same. Anika had literally threatened Shivaay to forgive pinky. Pinky had been guilty over her deeds before that too, but after this incident she was ashamed for having done so bad with a girl like Anika.

Due to this guilt pinky couldn't approach Anika the way she wanted. Then, the day Anika and Shivaay left Oberoi mansion due to Svetlana's deeds, pinky cried more because not only her son, but also her daughter was leaving.

Then, there came the day when Roop manipulated Anika into believing that Shivaay married another girl and proved it to Shivaay that Anika handed over the proves against his family to the police. Pinky had run towards Oberoi mansion to tell the truth to Shivaay so that he won't do something wrong with her daughter in his anger. She met with an accident and fell into coma. Thankfully, Shivaay had trusted Anika and made everything fine.

It was Anika's birthday and the whole family, especially Shivaay wanted to make it special for Anika, by giving her chutki, her sister back to her. Gauri and Anika's reunion had made Anika so happy.

Pinky was still hesitant, but she had decided to speak her heart out to Anika. She was desperately waiting for her daughter in law to accept her as her mother. She wanted to be the best mother in law to her diamond like daughter in law who was more like a daughter to her now.

That day Pinky Aunty became Anika's ma. Anika and pinky's relationship took a turn that was so sudden but so beautiful. Anika suddenly became a child who wanted to share every small thing with her mother.

Shivaay, was very happy that his mom and his Anika were so happy together but it was a big disadvantage for the possessive billu inside him. Most of the time, Anika would be sitting with pinky and talking non stop. Whenever he would come back from office, his room would be empty and his beloved wife would be found in his parents' room, with his mother or in kitchen where his mom would be teaching her how to cook.

Where pinky used to teach cooking to Anika, Anika had taken the responsibility to bring out the real pinky. Those were just pinky's insecurities that forced her to try to become like those high class ladies who knew nothing but to point out faults in other people without noticing their own. These insecurities had turned on pinky's obsession for making Shivaay the best and herself to pretend as a money minded person. But inside, she was a simple woman who wanted nothing but respect and love.

The day Pinky had stepped out of her room in a simple, elegantly draped sari, everybody had literally fallen down from their places. Even the ever religious, Pinky ji's Shakti ji had complimented her openly.

Shivaay and Shakti still remebered the day when Anika and pinky went out for shopping. They couldn't find their things on their own and they had shaked the whole mansion by shouting, "Anika/pinky" time and again.

Then, there was a day when Pinky had taken Anika to a kitty party. A lady had tried to bad mouth Anika for not having a Good family background. Anika was shocked and other ladies couldn't stop laughing when Pinky had slapped that stupid lady for badmouthing her daughter. Ouch ! That slap was so hard that the lady lost her tooth. And thereafter she was never seen in a kitty party where pinky would be present.

Pinky and Anika could be too crazy at times. Even when both are alone, they are dangerous but when both are together, they become like an activated bomb, too fragile to be messed with.

This thing had turned Shivaay and Shakti mad but some where they enjoyed it too. One day it became worst. Shivaay annoyed Anika as she was talking to him but he was only humming in respnse, busy in his work.

"Am I mad ?" Anika asked suddenly and that time too, he hummed and that was it. Anika splashed water on him stormed out of the room, to complain to her Pinky ma.

"Pinky ma, I want to sleep here in your room tonight." Anika said as she stormed inside pinky and Shakti's room and directly sat on the bed crossing her legs. Pinky smiled looking at Anika's angry pout and understood that her 'heera beta' did something. Shakti looked at pinky who was smiling at Anika and he also smiled, thinking about the changes in his wife due to his daughter.

Pinky asked Shakti to go and sleep with Shivaay in his room. Shakti went to change into his night clothes whereas pinky brought Anika's favourite chocolate from fridge. This habit has developed in her she don't know since when, to give a chocolate to Anika every day.

Shakti was about to go out of the room when Shivaay came there. Pinky crossed her arms, giving angry looks to him. She could see his wet hair and slightly wet kurta, which told her that Anika again gave him a shower. He peeked inside the room to see his wife enjoying her dairy milk silk, with the chocolate smudged over her lips and hands.

"Mom please let me take her to the room." Shivaay tried to make a puppy face and got a little tight slap in turn. "Get out. You annoyed my daughter. Now go and sleep without her only." Pinky said and Shivaay looked at Shakti who just shrugged non chalantly.

Shivaay entered the room despite pinky's denials. Anika stood from her seat when she saw him there. Pinky came to Anika, who just encircled her arms around pinky's neck and kept her head on pinky's shoulder.

"Ma look ! He's here again to trouble me, Bagad billa." Anika complained to pinky and narrowed her eyes at Shivaay.

"Mom, let me tell you what happened. I.." Shivaay tried to speak but got nothing but a slap by pinky.

"I don't want to know. I know YOU must have done something. My daughter is too innocent and sweet to pick out a fight." Pinky said making Shivaay's mouth wide open in shock.

"Shakti ji, take him away from here, or else I'll do his Oh my mata." Pinky threatened Shakti and he dragged Shivaay to his room. Anika laid down by keeping her head in pinky's lap and they slept while talking to each other. On the other hand, poor Shivaay was having a hard time due to the absence of his wife and presence of his dad's loud snores.
************

Shivaay pulled his wife close to him as he couldn't let the chance slip out of his hands, especially when his blushing queen was also responding to his touch. But Anika pushed Shivaay away from herself as she heard her name in pinky's voice, which meant her pinky Ma was coming towards their room.

Pinky barged into the room and laid down on the bed, throwing an order at Shivaay to sleep in Shakti and her room. Pinky had already slipped into the duvet, with her face covered. Shivaay looked at Anika who was holding her chuckles. She pecked his lips and mouthed "good night" to him, that seemed nothing but salt on his wounds. He sighed and left from there.

"I wonder if mom really wants to see her little kanji eyed grand children or not." Shivaay thought and prepared himself for a sleepless night once again.

THE END
_______________________
So, hope you all liked it darlings. Do tell me your views about it and don't forget to vote.

Love you all a lot💗💗💗