36. Before it's too late

Hlo darlings

This OS was requested by AparajitaArpa
This starts from the point when Anika saved Shivaay from the bullet shot by kamini.

Points to be remembered :-

1. Anika doesn't know that Shivaay misunderstood her because of daksh ( During their first forced marriage). Shivaay realised his mistake after Anika's kidnapping and decided to hide the matter from Anika because he didn't want to lose her.

2. Pinky accepted Anika when she rescued Shivaay. (Pinky is not responsible for Shivaay's kidnapping )

3. Mahi is not Shivaay's brother.

4. Daksh and kamini were blackmailing Shivaay about Priyanka's pregnancy (fake) and also that they would tell Anika about how he misunderstood Anika and her character. So Shivaay was scared that Anika would leave him if she got to know that.

ENJOY READING 💗💗💗
________________________
Everything looked like a nightmare. The most fearful thing was, it wasn't a nightmare but reality. The reality that was screaming and saying "She's going away from you, Shivaay."

Seeing Anika's blood soaked cloths his mind became blank. Her droopy eyes that looked at him, were screaming only pain and he couldn't do anything. His voice was not coming out of his throats but his hands were automatically extended to hold her bleeding body.

He tried to keep her busy in his talks so that she doesn't lose her consciousness before reaching hospital but she was tired and was too eager to sleep. Her bleeding wound looked like a horrible monster, eating her up, and killing him by doing that.

He was trying so hard all these days, to keep daksh and kamini away from Anika. Although Anika was helping him by listening to all the insults from kamini so that Priyanka's reputation isn't risked but he could see the pain in her brown orbs. He could see that she used to feel hurt because she thought she was not important to him.