31. His Rose

Hello darlings

So this OS was requested by Shivika0307 as she wanted an accident based track. Dear hope you would like it

Italics are flashback scenes.

ENJOY READING 💖💖💖
___________________________
The small house surrounded by beautiful flower gardens filled with White and Red roses and white and Pink amaryllises looked like heaven on earth, thought Om and Rudra.

They were here, in Panchgani, not for a holiday but, to follow their elder brother Shivaay who seemed to be hiding something from them. He was changed, enormously.

Two years ago, he was their workaholic brother who was always immersed in his business. Then, they observed a sudden change in him, a positive change. He started smiling more often. It wasn't bad, but smiling without a reason ? Weird. He started spending time in the garden more often and he started taking interest in planting flowers in the Oberoi mansion's lawn, especially white and Red roses and white and pink amaryllises.

Then, there came a day when he didn't come home. Three days passed but no trace of him. And when he came back home, he looked like a stranger. Neither he was their workaholic brother, nor was he the person smiling without any reason. His messed up state scared the whole family.

After that he mostly stayed out for one or the other business meetings and business trips. Their security head, Khanna was the only person they thought, could tell them the train behind such drastic changed in Shivaay. But he didn't know anything or to say, didn't want to say.

So Om and Rudra had decided to follow Shivaay and that led them to be here in Panchgani, away from Mumbai. They wondered why Shivaay lied at home that he was going to Australia for two weeks for some business purpose ?

They entered the house without ringing the doorbell as the door was open. Their footsteps disturbed the peaceful silence and Shivaay turned towards them, clearly shocked seeing them here.

"What happened ? Why are you shocked ? Did you cancel your Business trip to Australia ?" Asked Om, a little offended as Shivaay had never lied to them.

"I..it's n..nothing like that om, Rudra I..." Shivaay stopped as he ran out of words. He hadn't expected anyone to be here and looking at his brothers' faces, he knew he could no longer hide anything from them.

"I'll tell you both everything, just give me sometime, please." Shivaay asked in a tired voice and both of them nodded, not wanting to exhaust him more.

"Sir I've changed HER clothes and the saline bottle also. It will be ok for the night. I'll be in my cottage. Call me if there's any emergency." A middle aged lady said after coming out of a room. She looked like a nurse. Shivaay nodded and the lady left from there.

"SSO!" They heard a childish voice from behind them and saw Shivaay smile a little. Shivaay went towards the little boy and picked him up in his arms.

"Where were you, champ ?" Shivaay asked from the little boy as he marched towards the kitchen followed by OmRu. He prepared Hot chocolate and gave it to the trio.

"Aarav, meet Om and Rudra and OmRu, meet Aarav." Shivaay introduced the little boy, Aarav to OmRu who smiled and bonded well with the little boy and surprisingly, Aarav knew them very well.

Relishing his hot chocolate, Aarav left from there to do his home work whereas, Om and Rudra stood in the kitchen with Shivaay to help him in making dinner silently. They didn't ask anything about Aarav thinking that Shivaay would tell them everything himself.