10. winning her back

Hlo darlings

ENJOY READING 💕💕💕
_______________________

“Please Anika, don't do this to me. If you want, then please kill me for what I did, for how I behaved. But please don't go away from me.” Shivaay said to Anika who was leaving the house. Never ever in his wildest dreams he could think that his mother can stoop so low. Just because she felt insecure, She separated Anika from him.  And Anika, She left him so that he don't break down. Why couldn't he see the pain in her eyes when he was throwing her out.
Today, when he played with his mom, saying that he would give his property to Anika because she saved him from breaking down, She ( Pinky ) spoke the truth in anger and what she did to Anika was so cruel.
He, like an idiot easily trusted that Anika was trying to break his family. Despite his harsh words, She came to this mansion again so that he can live his life like before. Not even for once she was selfish. It was not enough, He even misunderstood for moving on. He blamed her of betraying him. In his ego, he was going to get her married to someone else. How could he just think like that.

Now, when she was going away from him, he was feeling his world ripping apart.
Anika was too hurt by his behaviour with her. She was not angry for what he did three months ago. But she was angry on him for trying to take the decision of her life just because of his so called SSO type of ego. How easily he said that she moved on, she got engaged. She said yes so that he could leave the matter but what he did, he went one step ahead and tried to get her married to the man she doesn’t even know. He knew it, he knew she’s lying but still he was forcing her to accept defeat. What if the truth didn't come out, he would've let her marry that unknown man ?
She left the house without listening to his shouts. Only her heart knows how hard it was for her to see him crying. She came back to her house, to start her life afresh. Not knowing about Shivaay’s intentions. She took her bag and left towards the office. She’s working in an event management company as a head of the branch and there are back to back events to organise. Due to all the drama, she couldn’t do her work properly and now, she's in a deep mess.

She was searching for a PA for herself but couldn't find someone who was hard working and handle the pressure she puts on the people who work under her guidance.
As she entered the office, the whole staff gave her some weird smiles, like really weird ones. She was told by a staff that her PA is here as the boss himself has selected him. Her PA is waiting for her in her cabin. Anika shouted as soon as she entered the cabin.

Anika : What are you doing here ?

Shivaay : Work, Your highness.

Anika : Who gave you the permission ?

Shivaay : Your boss selected me.
Anika left the cabin to meet her boss. But poor soul didn't know that she would get another shock when she will see her boss' long hair. How did he become so young and how did he grow long hair ? That's when her boss turned around earning a gasp from her.

Anika : Om you ?

Om : Ahem.. that’s how you call your boss, by his name ? Answer.

Om said strictly but only he knew how bad and scared he felt. Of course he felt scared because the woman who can scare the great SSO, then he is just a poor saint of Oberois Family.

Anika : What is happening here ?

Shivaay : let me tell you.

Shivaay came in the cabin to add more to Anika’s frustration.

Shivaay : Well, technically I'm the boss here. But as I want to be with a particular ‘someone’ 24×7 so I just made Om the boss and I selected myself for the post of a PA.

Anika : You are so...

Shivaay : I know I'm great.

“Bhabi !!!” They heard someone shouting and jumping on Anika with all his might. It was none other than, The Rudy boy.