14. Marrying a thief

Hlo darlings

Here I am, with another OS. This plot is completely different from the show and it's my own imagination.

Hope you all will like it.
ENJOY READING💖💖💖💖
_____________________
No matter how much a girl denies that she would never get married, deep down her heart every girl wants to meet her mister right. Every girl wants to be no.1 in someone's life. She also wanted to be no.1, not in someone's life But, in HIS life and she became.

Today Anika is sitting here as his bride, his wife looking ethereal in her Red bridal lehenga. She waited for him for 15 long years and finally, her wait for him came to an end before two months and today she got married to a thief. She can never forget that time, when she saw him after whole 13 years. He looked completely changed.

Flashback

Anika was strolling in the fruit garden. This is her favourite place to come and sit. From childhood, she loves to sit here alone. In this garden, there are many fruit trees like peaches, Guavas, lichis, strawberries, plums and cherries etc. But she likes sit under this specific tree because it has a beautiful memory attatched with it. Here, she met HIM.

She was lost in herself when someone fell from the tree. She was startled for a minute but when she noticed who the person was, she froze on her place. Her eyes were glued to that blue eyed man with black hair and fair skin tone. She doesn't need any proof to know that it's HIM. He has changed. When she had seen him last time, he was only 11 and She was 8. This man, wearing a white formal shirt and black pants and the sleeves of his shirt rolled up, he didn't look the same. That time he was a mischievous teenager and she was a shy princess of her parents, she still is. He was the first person other than her parents with whom she talked without any fear or hesitation.

Flashback in the flashback
A girl of 8 years was strolling in the garden as it is the only place where she can be alone. Anika don't have any friends, not because no one wants to be her friend, but because no body can understand this shy girl. This fruit garden is their family's personal farm so she can come here whenever she wants. One day, there was a change.

She was standing under a mango tree when someone fell off the tree. In such a situation, Anika must have been very scared but she was not scared. Rather she was looking at the blue eyed boy with her eyes filled with surprise.

The boy who fell off the tree was also looking at her without blinking. He found the little girl very cute. Her big brown eyes were looking at him as if she saw another human for the first time. Shivaay was here in someone else' garden, to steal mangoes for his brothers and little sister. Not a dangerous One, but he is a thief and the owner of the garden must be here itself. He should run from there to save himself from the scoldings of some khadoos owner of this garden. But the little girl's big brown eyes ,her chubby cheeks and her little fingers of both the hands intertwined made him stop in his tracks. She looked a little shy.

"Hello" said Shivaay smiling. She, for the first time ever replied to a stranger saying "Hello" with her enchanting smile. "Who are you ? You came here to steal mangoes from our garden ?" She asked while fidgeting with her fingers. Shivaay smiled sheepishly and said in a hushed tone "Sorry. Please don't tell anyone, I won't steal mangoes again and I won't come here again." He felt sad saying the last part and she felt equally sad hearing that.