15. Virtual friends to lovers

Hlo darlings

This OS has been requested by smrutishree my dear tweety. Tweety I had no plans to update it today. But after seeing your surprise, I had to do this 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘 love u so much

Annie I love you, don't forget this ever 😘😘😘

Hope you all like it
ENJOY READING💖💖💖💖
_________________

Some people fall in love at first sight, some take time in realising their love. Some fall for the outer beauty, some fall for the beautiful heart. But, There are these two who fell in love with some one whom they actually never met, nor they heard each other's voice. They met through words.

Shivaay was never a talkative person. He never talked much to anyone other than his family. Unlike his brothers, he had no instagram or Facebook accounts. After his family, their was his business and work.

His email ID was known only to his business partners. He had another ID that was made by him during his college days but only for study purposes. When he finished his studies, he never used that ID. In the initial days of his office life he used to receive emails from his classmates but he ignored them and they reduced gradually and then stopped.
But today, he received an email on that same ID. First he had thought to ignore it but then his mind reprimanded him to atleast check it once. May be it was something important.

He opened the mail and started reading. His stressed mind was not ready to read but he had to. But who knew that by reading the mail his frown would vanish and he would be laughing like a maniac on the silly and cute talks of the girl who owned this ID.

Mail from ID ( AniNik234@gmail.com )

" Hye Mr. Bhaiya..."

"Mr. Bhaiya! this girl is surely mad" thought Shivaay and chuckled.
"I know that you must be thinking that why am I calling you Mr and bhaiya ? Mr. because I don't want to talk to you so I should talk in a formal way and Bhaiya because I'm younger than you. But that doesn't change the fact that I'm really really really angry.
You promised to come back to India this weak, but you didn't despite knowing that I was waiting for you desperately. Then, you didn't even let bhabi come here to celebrate Diwali with us. You know how much I love Diwali and that too celebrating it with whole family.

Now I just want to say that your strawberry is mad at you and she won't talk to you. I'm sending this email because I was missing you. I love you and bhabi but sItill, I hate you. I won't forgive you at any cost, even if you brought me my favourite chocolates also. Well !! Samajhdar ko ishara kafi hai.

If you are samajhdar enough then I don't need to tell you directly that I want you to bring my favourite chocolates for me, got that.

-A Lovely sister of a khadoos bhai, ANIKA."

Shivaay had understood that the email was sent on a wrong ID but the talks of this unknown chatterbox had definitely brought him relief and a smile on his face. After thinking a lot, he decided to reply.

Meanwhile

A girl in her mid twenties was looking at her laptop screen with a frown on her face.

"Anika, beta Arnav must be busy that's why he didn't come. And how could Sakshi come leaving him alone ? Don't be stubborn beta, have your dinner." Anika heard her dad saying all this and she knew it was just to make her forgive her workaholic bhai.