4. You are MY ANIKA ( Shot-1)

Hlo darlings

So this OS was requested by @abz18699. Dear, hope you'll like it. If you don't lije it, then you can send rotten tomatoes through personal message 😂😂😂😂 well, I'm serious about it.

Enjoy reading

____________________

Points to be remembered :-

1.OS will be starting from the point when Viraj Solanki forced Anika to walk on the ramp with him and anika agrees to do so, only to save Shivaay's reputation.

2.Here, Om, Rudra Bhavya and Gauri already knows that Anika is Gauri's Sister but Anika doesn't know.

3.Whole Oberoi Family will be present during the launch party.

___________________

"Breaking news !! Ex wife of Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi has set the ramp on fire along with Cricketer Mr. Viraj Solanki. Is it the reason behind Mr. And Mrs. Oberoi's divorce and this is why Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi got married to someone else ? Yes, you all heard it right. Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi got married to someone else."

( News reporter, to shivaay ) "Mr. Oberoi, we've heard rumours about you being married to Someone else after you got to know about miss. Anika's affair. So is it right ? If yes, then who is your wife ? We want to know who is your wife, Mr. Oberoi."

Anika couldn't hold her tears back listening to all the accusations hurled at her by the media. But what was hurting her the most was, Shivaay's silence. Where was that Shivaay, who could turn world upside down if someone dared to point a finger at His Anika. She did all this just for him, to save his reputation but He don't give a damn. Atleast he could have stopped the media from talking shit about her. But no, he was silent. But, it's not enough. More is to come for Anika.

Shivaay : Yes, you all heard it right. I've got married. I really don't want to talk about Who was my PAST OR FUTURE. I want to introduce you all to my present, my wife Pooja.

Media started clicking pictures of new Mr. And Mrs. Oberoi. Om, Rudra Gauri and Bhavya couldn't control their tears. What Shivaay had done was completely unexpected. How could Shivaay believe those rumours about Anika? How could he announce that pooja as his wife ? But nobody noticed Anika, who left the place as soon as Shivaay announced pooja as his present. BUT EVERYBODY FAILED TO NOTICE THAT SHIVAAY SAID "HE DOESN'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT HIS PAST AND FUTURE.

Media left after covering the spice needed for their TRP. Pooja was over the moon, unknown to the upcoming events. But as soon as the media and the guests left the place, all the Members of the family gave a dejected look to Shivaay and left from their. Bhavya took Gauri with her and OmRu left to find Anika. They knew that Gauri have bhavya with her, but Anika would be all alone. So they didn't want to take the chance to leave their bhabhi alone.

Pooja tried to cling onto shivaay thinking that her and ROOP'S PLAN was successful, But one dangerous look from SSO and she left from their. Shivaay was also leaving when he heard something that crushed his already broken heart. It was Viraj, who was talking to his assistant.

Viraj : I can't believe it, someone can be so foolish. That girl, Anika, She got ready to walk on the ramp with me just for the sake of that Shivaay. Damnn !! She was actually hot ! I asked a Petty thing from her. If she can be so foolish to save the reputation of a person who didn't even defend her infront of the media, then she would have even agreed to sleep with me. That would have been sooo..

His sentence was left incomplete as shivaay grabbed him from his collars and started beating him black and blue. Had not Khanna been there, Shivaay would've killed Viraj. He was already angry on himself for being HELPLESS, Viraj added fuel to the fire. "Sir, everything is ok now." He heard khanna and sighed in relief. After that, both left towards Oberoi Mansion to finish the matter for once and for all.