23. Little angel Pari

Hello and Merry Christmas darlings 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

This OS is based on the after separation track, about Shivika and Pari. It was requested by dnyanada16

Points to be remembered :-

No Vikram and Ragimi drama, no engagement.
_________________________

“Sometimes, you get to see two sides of a person. One side, that you have not only seen but also lived with. That side, which you relished everyday, the side that you loved deep from your heart. And then, there is another side that you got to see only once, for a few minutes and then vanished. That side, which you never got to see after those few minutes.” These words, said to him by Om are still haunting him.

“It clearly means that the person is not like the way he behaved in the second time and never behaved that way again.” Om had said it to him, when he was sitting at the poolside, lost in his Anika’s thoughts.

Why could he never think the way Om could ? If he could think like Om, may be he could save himself from the pain of separation of these three months. He could save himself from those sleepless nights when he missed her warmth, her fragrance and kept thinking why she just broke his heart by accusing his brother of being illegitimate and tried to distance him from his family.

Now, when he saw this girl, Anika, looking after Pari as her own child, he felt how could she be what she showed to be three months ago. Pari was not blood related to her, nor she was Anika's own child but still she was looking after that little girl as if she was her own.

“Anika, you sleep for sometime. I'm here with Pari. She's sleeping anyway.” He said to Anika who was looking tired. Pari had fever and that's why she was clinging to Anika for the whole day. Not even for a minute she left Anika and had her tiny arms wrapped around Anika's neck. Anika couldn't rest even for a minute.

“I'm fine” was all she replied and took Pari with her to the guest room. This was strange but she had suddenly started responding in this way, short and simple replies, and no arguments. How much he tries to deny but it hurts him. He likes everything about her even those baseless arguments.

The day Anika got to know about Pari, she kept scolding him for hiding about this matter. Om and Gauri were in bareily as Gauri's mother wasn't well. Bhavya was out of the town for her work for a month and Rudra’s exam also couldn't be cancelled. So he was the only one who had to handle Pari, whom they assumed to be a boy.

Nobody was at home except for him and Anika. He thought he would have a tough time in staying away from Anika's detective mode. But surprisingly Anika didn't try anything, infact she stayed in her room whole day.

When Pari started crying, he tried everything to stop her crying but nothimg worked. She was not hungry so he sang, danced and did everything for her entertainment but in vain. In a hurry he had forgotten to close the door and Anika directly came inside his room.

She was confused when she found him holding the little baby in his arms. He expected her to ask him numerous questions about the baby but she did not. Instead, she took the baby from his arms and started playing with her and whispering sweet nothings to the baby.

The baby stopped crying in minutes. Anika kept rocking the baby in her arms and making cute faces. The baby also laughed and cooed in her arms. Once the baby started playing with Anika's hair and was distracted, she looked at him, for an explanation Ofcourse.

“Actually we found the baby at the doorstep and we had no clue about the baby. We couldn't think anything so we decided to hide the matter until we get to know who he (The baby ) is.” He told her everything and she just nodded. He hated that, it hurted him. He was dying to hear something from her mouth, anything.