12. Heart is never wrong ( Shot 1 )

Hlo darlings
Here I am with two shots. My dear babu Annie wanted me to write on this plot. This is completely different from the show and it's based on a Punjabi film named 'Rab da Radio'. It will be slightly different from the movie.
Dramatis Persone :-
- Shivaay Singh Oberoi
- Tej Singh Oberoi
- Janvi Singh Oberoi
- Kalyani Singh Oberoi
- Rudra Singh Oberoi
- Roop Oberoi/ Chauhan
- Anika Agnihotri
- Maneesh Agnihotri
- Manju Agnihotri
- Namit Agnihotri
- Omkara Agnihotri
- Savitri Agnihotri/Goenka
- Naitik Goenka
- Gauri Sharma/Agnihotri
ENJOY READING 💖💖💖💖💖
___________________
INNOCENCE, something very rare to find in today's world. But Shivaay saw pure Innocence on the beautiful face of that Girl. She looked beautiful, smart yet, innocent. The twinkle of her eyes attracted him like a butterfly attracted to a flower. Out of so many girls, his eyes got stuck on her. She was innocent that doesn't mean she was scared of anyone. In fact she was the bravest girl he has ever seen.
Shivaay
He went to Pune to attend the wedding of his friend's sister, a month ago. His friend was not from a very rich family but he was still his best friend. There he had seen her, for the first time. Everything about her was magical, that pushed him towards her. His heart never used to beat for anyone except his family but after seeing her, it started beating really fast that he felt it would jump out and will go and spread itself beneath her delicate feet that were dancing on the music.
He heard her speaking, laughing, dancing, singing, playing pranks and giving those teasing looks to her friend ( the bride ), and he liked every action of hers. But her one action made her more and the most special one in his eyes, when she convinced the groom's parents to not break the alliance for dowry. The groom loved the bride but didn't want to hurt his parents. But she took a stand for the couple and made them understood that money can't buy the happiness to them and the parents of the groom agreed and they seeked forgiveness too.
It was not enough for her. The cute devil disguised as an Angel was all ready to kill Him with her sweet and innocent gestures that day. She, without any purpose, without any personal benefit, helped a stranger like him. His heart condition was not too good as he skipped his medicines in the morning. Had she not been There, he would have fallen off the terrace directly on his face, resulting in him having broken teeth. She helped him while he was unconscious.
He tried a lot to meet her as, he was searching for excuses to talk to her and the last night, he got one. So, in the name of thanking her for helping him, he just wanted to talk to her. Whole day he kept finding ways to talk to her but she was too sweet and helpful that noone wanted to let her go to someone else. At last, he heard someone calling her and that's when he got to know her name, ANIKA. The more he took her name from his mouth, it felt like a melody. But, he was dreaming to have a small fantasy world with the girl who doesn't even know that she has made the biggest Businessman of the country mad for her.
Not to fear when Khanna is here, well.. He can't deny that khanna is his saviour this time. He asked khanna to bring all the information about the 'beautiful girl' named Anika. Khanna himself wandered what has gotten into him that he is behaving out of his character, 'beautiful girl', Like seriously, his boss was addressing someone like this, not someone but a girl.
Khanna brought the information soon as Shivaay has made him mad by calling him every 5 minutes.
Anika Agnihotri, a 25 year old girl, whose parents died in a car accident, lives with her grand father Maneesh Agnihotri who was a colonel in army. She herself is a doctor by profession.
Here, he is in his house, but he is just thinking about her while reading this information again and again. His Dadi is searching for a bride for him but he is just busy in his own lala land. He went downstairs as called by dadi and his parents. His whole family was present there but he himself was not here.
They showed him many photos but he didn't like any of them. The one thing he was trying to find in every girl in those photographs was, the same innocence, the same glow, the same serenity and the same shyness. He tried but nothing worked.
His father didn't want to force him to get married to anyone whom he didn't like. So he asked him to tell them when he finds a girl of his choice and that they don't care about the money status or anything but the girl should be respectful and kind.
Anika
Anika was in her cabin as she was free for now. Her mind was occupied by HIM, the very stranger she helped in the marriage of her friend. She had no conversation with him but only saw him unconscious. She immediately took him to a guest room and told her friend's brother about him. After that she couldn't meet him or ask about his health. She kept thinking that she had seen him somewhere and remembered that he is the businessman Shivaay Singh Oberoi. But seeing him attending the wedding of his friend's sister who is not as rich as him and then behaving nice to talk to the family members made him special in her eyes. She still can't understand why she's just thinking about him only. She shut her eyes tightly and took a deep breathe. Then she left the hospital as she was free for the rest of the day.
As she reached her house, she found the door open. She went towards the door with slow steps and peeped in to see her dadu ( grand pa ) sitting on his favourite wooden rocking chair and reading a newspaper, as always. He loves reading, but not more than Anika, His Apple pie.
Anika took slow steps and stood behind him. She then covered his eyes with her palms. But it was useless, as, he always identifies his little girl's touch. Anika is his life. Being an army man, he is strict on everyone but Anika is the one whom he treats more delicately then a flower. A tear in her eyes is like a bullet for him. He never felt scared when he was on duty, but her one tear can scare him to death. He held her wrist and brought her in front of him.
" Why do you even try, Apple pie ? You know I can identify you" He said while caressing her hair. " You never let me win" said Anika like a kid complaining to his mother.
"you can never win from me in this, I can feel the happiness around when my little doll is home. You can try to win from your husband when you will get married." Maneesh said to Anika. " I will never go away from you. I want to live as your Apple pie always" said Anika hugging him tightly. Maneesh smiled at her childish behaviours and his eyes moistened at the thought of her marriage.
Anika's elder brother ( cousin ) omkara's marriage was fixed but she couldn't attend it, reason, her chachi ( Aunt ) having hatered for Anika in her heart as Anika's dadu loves Anika more than her sons. Well.. elders love all the kids equally. It was just her own mindset. Maneesh just pampered Anika always because she lost her parents at such a young age and a child needs lots of care to come out of such dreadful memories. Gauri ( Anika's sister in law amd Om's wife ) being a simple innocent girl from bareily, obeyed what her mother in law said.
As OmRi got married, her chachi asked her daughter in law to not meet Anika or Maneesh or else, she will throw her out. Gauri lived all her life with her widow mother who took so much pain to give her a better life so now she didn't want to give any chance to her mother in law to question her loyalty and efficiency. So she made up her mind to do everything her mother in law says.
One day Gauri came in front of Anika by chance as they are live in the same locality and their houses are next to each other. Anika being Anika smiled to her kindly and said hello, expecting her bhabi to reciprocate her loving and affectionate feelings towards her. Gauri too felt some feelings of sisterhood towards her but she denied her heart and decided to do what Manju had said. Anika felt a little sad but didn't show that to her and offered help to her in carrying the grocery bags till the house. Gauri kept trying to look offended, Annoyed but nothing worked and at last, she chuckled and then her chuckle turned to laughter and Anika laughed as well. That was the turning point in their lives as they got a best friend cum sister in each other.
Manju was a gossip queen of locality and used to go here and there and talk for hours with her friends. So, it used to be a golden chance for the two friends who used to sit in the backyard as their backyard fence was joint.