27. Medicine to my heart condition

Hlo darlings

This OS is my imagination and totally different from the show.

The Bold italics are song lyrics and do listen the song.

ENJOY READING💖💖💖
__________________________

Someone had said very well, "Do not play with someone's feelings just because you are unsure of your own." He had everything that anyone could ask for, money, name, status, yet he wasn't happy.

Why ? Because he himself pushed it away from himself just because of his ego and his obsession for Blood, name and lineage.

There she stood infront of him, looking ethereal in an off white lehenga and minimal make up. He stood there admiring her beautiful face, although it lost it's glow because of him. The eyes which used to twinkle with mischief were now lifeless and those orbs were accusing him of betrayal.

He could hear his family calling him and may be they were confused seeing him staring a girl outside this banquet hall attached to the restaurant where his brothers brought him, despite his denials. Tears made their way down her cheeks.

Shivaay mentally thanked his brother and family for bringing him here forcefully because he saw here after whole three years. He was happy, until a girl came and said something to her that broke his already weak heart into millions of pieces and then crushed those broken pieces.

"Ani what are you doing here ? It's your engagement and you are here. Come inside, everyone is waiting for you." The girl said and Anika answered while still staring him, "I'm Just coming in a while."

He had no courage to make a move. His legs betrayed him and stood numb at his place seeing her moving backwards with her eyes fixed on him and accusing him for giving so much of pain to her.

He felt unbearable pain in his heart and her accusing eyes were killing him and he gasped for breath.

The sky cried along with his heart and he stood unaffected in the rain. She turned her back towards him to leave. He fell down with a thud as the pain in his heart increased. He could hear his family's shouts but his eyes were fixed on her blur image.

Teri yaad mainu tadpaave
Mainu te chain na aave
Mainu jism chon mere jaani
Tere jism di khushbu aave x (2)

Main chaahe jaagan
Main chaahe sowan
Tangg karde ne khayal tere

Oh fakira, oh fakira
Mainu lai ja tu naal tere
Tere bina kauna puchhuga mainu
Mere sajna ve haal mere

Oh fakira, oh fakira
Mainu lai ja tu naal tere

"Shivaay !!!" Anika shouted and ran towards him. She fell on her knees and took his head in her lap

He smiled as the pain felt nothing when she turned to see him. Hope made a way to his heart again as he could see her concern although his vision was blurry. He could feel her hand caressing his cheeks and her soft lips lingering on his forhead and then she shouted at someone for calling and ambulance.

Throughout the way to the hospital his head was in her lap and she was speaking to him, encouraging him to not fall asleep. He didn't listen even a single thing but enjoyed her warmth. He kept staring her face although not able to see clearly.