18. Respect of my wife, my life ( Shot 2 )

Hlo darlings

I'm back. Without any delay, read the second and last shot of Respect of my wife, my life.
Points to be remembered :-

1.Mahir knows about Shivika's past including the murder fiasco but he trusts Shivaay and doesn’t know that Shivaay is an Oberoi.

ENJOY READING💖💖💖
_____________________

The happiness of the whole world at one side and the happiness of holding your Queen and a little princess in your embrace, at one side.

It's been three months since Naina has come to their lives. She is a perfect combination of Shivaay, her dad and Anika, her mumma. Hair like her mother, eyes like her father, bubbly like her mother and Ofcourse tadibaaz like her father.

Mahir and Shivaay are the ones to whom Naina is attached the most. Infact, when Priyanka or Anika scold Mahir or Shivaay , naina starts throwing tantrums and both the men take full advantage of this.

Finally the day arrived when Priyanka and Mahir’s marriage was decided to be done. It was definitely going to be a grand wedding of children of the two richest families of the country.

A pooja was decided to be done before starting the rituals. Shivika were a bit emotional but they knew that Mahir was a good man for their first daughter Prinku.

Oberois stepped in the sehgal’s villa and were welcomed by Gayatri, Mahir’s grand mother who was a great friend to Kalyani Singh Oberoi. Oberois and sehgals were going to be business partners soon so Oberois were invited.

Seeing the Oberoi family, it seemed that they were a perfect family but only they knew the reality. The whole family was basically blackmailed by tej so that he can show it to the sehgals that they are a happy family.

The Oberoi industries is not flourishing as it was going years ago. It was at the verge of bankruptcy. That's why tej wanted the deal with sehgals to happen.

Om, Rudra, gauri, bhavya and Mahir were talking to each other and Om and Rudra asked Mahir about the girl he's going to get married. Just then a girl called Mahir from behind and Mahir looked at her smiling. OmRi and RuVya turned and were shocked to see ‘Prinku’ standing infront of them, holding a little girl in her arms.

Priyanka felt angry and scared at the same time. Angry, because these were the people who destroyed her bhaiya and bhabi’s life and  scared because she didn't know how Shivaay would handle all of this.

Mahir introduced Priyanka to OmRi and RuVya, unnkown to the fact that they know each other very well. He was called by someone so he left from there. Priyanka was also about to leave but stopped hearing “Prinku" from Om's mouth.

“oh ! you remember me, that's such a great achievement for me Mr. Omkara Oberoi.” Priyanka said, looking not at all happy to see them.

“Where were you Prinku, and...and Shivaay bhaiya...” Rudra tried to ask but priyanka cut him in middle. “Stop it. Don't you even dare take my brother's name from your mouth. And please, you people are here to attend this wedding so behave as guests.

Priyanka left from there saying this. The pooja was about to start. Dadi and the other family members were waiting to see atleast one glimpse of Shivaay and Anika. Nobody noticed the little cute girl who was in Mahir’s arms and Priyanka talking to her in babyish voice calling herself the baby's bua.

Shivika were busy in their own silly fight unknown to the happenings inside the sehgal villa. Anika wanted to buy some gifts for the sehgal family and she asked Shivaay to accompany her so that he could help her.