13. The only magic exists is Love

Hlo darlings
Here I am with a new OS. Ok so this OS is on the plot of Mohit and Nancy's entry. It's requested by Lovelyanju
ENJOY READING 💖💖💖💖💖
___________________
Magic, the word is so mysterious right ? It's to witness something that doesn't exist, it's to feel something that you can't touch. It doesn't even have a shape, size or colour. What magic we are talking about ? The magic done by the magicians, or the magic that is done by another magician called Love.
He felt a pang of pain in his heart, when His Anika said “Real magician is Nancy who made a magician like Taj to fall for her. How deep their love is”. He felt so unlucky to see the longing in her eyes, for her husband's love. Anika has accepted this marriage whole heartedly, she is fulfilling all the duties of a wife. But he is not able to accept this marriage. In his heart, he has accepted that she is his wife. He is trying to fulfil the duties of a husband but indirectly.
“I care for you” his heart wants to shout, but he can’t do this. Afterall he has Shakti Singh Oberoi's blood in his veins. What if he would end up doing the same with Anika what Mr. Shakti Singh Oberoi did with his mother ? He don't want Anika to go through the same pain. He cannot even see her in little pain, how would he tolerate her broken heart. So it's better if he stay away from her.
He had decided it and was doing it till now, but when he saw Anika looking at Mohit and Nancy with that longing, he was being forced from within to think about Anika’s wishes, her dreams about a perfect married life. He knows one thing by looking at Anika that she will wait for him for her whole life. He wants to stay away from her for her betterment, but will he be able to see her craving for his love ? No matter how strong Anika tried to show herself, he knows she is broken by his decisions.
When Shivaay and Anika went to their room after leaving Mohit and Nancy, Anika didn't say anything and slept. The charm of her face was lost somewhere and he knew the reason. Whole night he couldn't sleep because of the battle between his mind and heart. His mind said, “ Stay away from her because one or the other day, you will turn out to be like your bloody father". His heart said, “ You love her, you know that but don't deny it. You will never hurt her nor you will let anybody do that. Give her what she deserves, give her what she craves for and that is Your love and the care of a husband”.
Next morning Anika was back to normal. She woke him up and prepared his clothes as this is her new routine as his wife. Then she left for preparing breakfast. Shivaay didn’t have his breakfast just to avoid her and to decide what he would do.  He left for office without meeting her, that he knew hurted her.
As he entered the mansion in the evening, he heard Gauri crying in pain as she fell from the stairs. He and Anika ran towards her and Anika took Gauri to her room.
“How is Gauri, is she fine ?” Shivaay asked from Anika as soon as she came to their room. “Yes. She's fine. Just a sprain in her ankle” Replied Anika. "Anika, you should sleep with her tonight in case she needs your help" Shivaay said to Anika as she was still looking worried. Anika just hummed in response and left.
Shivaay looked shocked at the sight in front of him as he saw Nancy was here in his room, on his bed beside him and she wanted him to have s** with her.  He couldn't believe that the girl who was acting all loving in front of Mohit, was now here with her cheap intentions. She came on top of him as he kept struggling to get her off him. His heart came in his mouth when there was a knock on the door. He pushed her away from himself and she hid in the washroom. When he opened the door, he found Anika standing there.
“What's all this ?” Anika's question gave him a mini heart attack but he felt relaxed when she picked up the cushion from the floor. She was talking about the cushion and nothing else. He was not wrong, but if Anika would have seen him in that position with Nancy, she would have been heart broken. “What are you doing here, didn't you sleep ?” He asked her another question to divert the topic. She asked him about his medicines and left after confirming that he had his medicines.
It was not enough. Just after Anika left, Nancy came out with her previous rant. How cheap this girl is and what she behaves in front of others is completely different. And now, when Mohit spotted them together She just changed the topic saying she was planning surprise for him. Shivaay sighed in relief as she went with Mohit.
Next day, when nobody was there Nancy again tried to get close to Shivaay but, indirectly. She acted to slip. She tried to take support of Shivaay but both of them fell on the couch. Nancy didn’t let him get up as she had encircled her arms on his neck. Shivaay felt like his world revolving seeing Anika and Mohit looking at them. But Nancy saved him by saying that she just slipped and he too fell because he was trying to save her.
Next morning
How and when ? Shivaay's mind was crowded with these questions as he found Nancy beside him on his bed, dead. His hands and clothes were soaked in blood and the damn thing was that he don't remember anything.
Nobody was at home last night as everybody went to see Mohit’s show. He had to do an important conference call so he thought to go after an hour. After that, he don't remember anything.
His thoughts were broken by the loud noise as Mohit and the whole family saw Nancy dead. Mohit grabbed Shivaay from his collar and started beating him in anger. Om, Rudra and any other member of the family were too shocked to react.
Shivaay didn't feel anything else as his eyes were fixed on Anika. First, she didn’t react. But seeing his condition she shouted on top her voice. Shivaay thought she will slap him and call him a betrayer. But she did exactly opposite to this, making everybody shocked. She hugged Shivaay. Then, she looked at his bruises and her eyes became teary.
“Don't come between us Anika. Your husband killed my wife, how can you just try save him. He is a bloody murder....” Mohit was stopped in middle by Anika. “ I trust My husband, he can't do this. Why would he kill Nancy ? It's a misunderstanding. You are his friend from childhood right, then why don’t you trust him ?” Anika’s words shocked everyone including Shivaay and Dadi. At this moment, when Shivaay was spotted near Nancy’s dead body and his hands are soaked in her blood, even His own family had a doubt that may be he.. he murdered Nancy. But Anika's trust in him gave a shock to everyone. His family for whom he can give his life, they didn't trust him and Anika, who knows him for a month or two she us trusting him blindly.
Police came to arrest Shivaay and Shivaay himself had nothing to say in his defence. His mind was blank. How would he defend himself when he remembers nothing ? It was impossible for him to be proved innocent.
Within half an hour, AniOmRu went to the police station with theur lawyer and Shivaay got the bail. All the way back home, Shivaay was silent and he didn’t even look at Anika. Anika was getting bothered by his silence. Once they were back home, Shivaay went to his room and locked himself. Anika also left behind him as she wanted to know what happened.
He had locked the door so Anika went inside through the window. The room was dark but Anika could see Shivaay sitting in a corner, leaning to the wall with closed eyes. She went to him put her hand in his shoulder.
“Leave me alone” Shivaay said to Anika and again became silent. “No” Anika also replied being adamant on her decision to talk to him.
“ Why do you want to talk to a murderer, Anika ? Don't spoil your life. Just go.” He said to her without even looking at her. He don't need to see to know it's her, he can sense her.
She sat beside him and hugged him. He reciprocated as he couldn't stop himself. “Shivaay, please tell me what happened ? I know you are innocent. Just tell me, I can see in your eyes, something is bothering you.” Anika asked him.
“What would I tell you when I don't know anything Anika ? I don’t remember anything after nan...” He stopped abruptly as he realised what he was going to say.
“Swear on me that you won't hide anything from me Shivaay, please.” Anika told him as he tried to hide something from her. At last Shivaay told her everything about Nancy trying to seduce him. He tried to hide it so that Mohit isn't hurt and also, he couldn't see her hurt. Then he also told her what he members about last night.
Flashback
After everybody left, Shivaay went to his room and prepared a cup of espresso for himself as there was still some time left in the conference. But Nancy came to his room and started the same rant again. He had thought she also went to the show but how come she is here ? He threw her out of the room and resumed his work. He drank his espresso. After that He felt dizzy.
Flashback ends
“I don’t remember what happened after that, Anika. I really don’t know what happened.” He poured his heart out to her and his voice indicated how helpless he was feeling.
“Then you are innocent Shivaay. I know, there is something else that we don't know. But I will dig out the truth anyhow. Why only me, OmRu Priyanka Gauri,everyone is with you Shivaay.” Anika said in full confidence. She said everything with a smile to cheer him up but he was lost in staring her.
Two days passed like this but they still couldn't think of a plan to find any proof. The most disappointing thing was that the CCTV system was not working during the incident and that is why they had no clue about the happenings.
Anika went to meet sahil at his school. On her way back home, she felt she was being followed by someone. She tried to look for someone but no-one was there so she went back home.
Anika along with Om and Rudra had decided to meet Mohit and talk to him once. Rudra went to meet ACP Bhavya as she was handling Shivaay's case. Om had some work in the office, so Anika decided to go alone and Om will join her later.
Mohit was now living in an apartment. Khanna gave her the address and she went in. The door was open so she entered inside. Something seemed to be wrong but she continued walking towards a room from where some sound was coming.
What she saw in front of her eyes was shocking beyond limits. Nancy's dead body was still there. It was kept in a transparent box which worked like a freezer. It wasn't enough. The room was filled with....her pictures. But why ? Her eyes fell on another side where Shivaay's picture was hanging and it was crossed with red paint.
Her doubts were vanished in thin air as Mohit himself confessed his intentions, without noticing that Anika had started recording everything.
Mohit’s confession
Anika !!! Look what you've made me to do ? Only if you weren't so beautiful and innocent, I would've never killed my poor Nancy. But what to do, She was a cheater. Behind my back, she was trying to get close to Shivaay. On the other hand were you, you are so loyal to Shivaay, you trust him so much. I wanted to make you mine.
It's not enough. I wanted Shivaay to rot in jail. Why was he perfect, Who told him to be ? Who told him to marry you ? Who told him to attract Nancy towards himself ?
Hahaha!!! Anyway thank God Nancy betrayed me. I got a reason to get rid of her by killing her and A reason to throw Shivaay out of Your life Anika. You will be mine, forever. You will be my glass doll whom I'll keep hiding from everyone. I...
Before he could say more, he head the sound of vase breaking. Anika's hand had touched the vase and it broke. She was shocked beyond limits. She knew Mohit have seen her but she felt her feet were frozen. She couldn't speak or run.
She came out of her trance and tried to run but it was too late. Mohit caught her wrist and pulled her towards himself harshly. But he softened his grip on her wrist and looked at it if she was hurt ?
"I'm so sorry my baby doll, did I hurt you ?" He said behaving as if he was mad. She tried to take her wrist back but he didn't leave her.
"W..Why are..y you doing this ? Shivaay thought u as your best friend and you betrayed him ?" Anika said while struggling. Till now he was calm but Shivaay's name from her mouth gave his patience a hit and it broke.
He slapped her but acted as if he is not in his own control. "I'm so sorry baby doll, but you are taking Shivaay's name from your melodious voice. I don't like it. Say ne name baby, say mohit" he cupped her cheeks and forced her to say his name. Anika nodded in a no and he grabbed her face roughly in his hand.
Before he could do anything else, A punch landed on his face. After that neither Anika, nor Mohit knows what is happening. Shivaay bet him taking out all his frustration. "You have seen Shivaay Singh Oberoi's friendship, now you will see his wrath" Shivaay said as he kept beating him. For once he could forgive Mohit for what he did with him, but he will not forgive him for eyeing His Anika.
Anika looked at the scene being numb. She don't know how it all happened. How come Shivaay is here ? But she don't have an idea that the recording she was doing was sent to Shivaay during her struggle to run away from Mohit's grip and Shivaay cane here.
Mohit was looking almost dead so Anika stopped Shivaay. Seeing her crying he stopped and engulfed her in his tight embrace.
Om, Rudra who were already informed by Shivaay came along with the police to arrest Mohit. But, was it the happy ending ? No it was not. Mohit got up with much difficulty. Nobody noticed him but Anika. As she was hugging shivaay, she saw Mohit holding a knife and was going to stab Shivaay in his back.
Her mind went numb and heart was engulfed by the fear. But the Magic was, she reacted without thinking. She turned this position and now her back was facing Mohit. The knife he was going to stab in Shivaay's back was stabbed in Anika's back. Mohit was not in a condition to even stand. After stabbing Anika he fell down and went unconscious.
Shivaay felt Anika hugged him tightly as if she was jerked by something. He couldn't see Mohit stabbing her as Mohit felt down immediately. But her grip slowly loosened. She could see Om and Rudra standing in front of her eyes confused as she smiled a painful smile with teary eyes. This confused OmRu. Shivaay felt her grip getting lose, he felr something wet on his hands.
His drenched in blood hand gave him the look of hell as the intuition of something bad happen to her filled his mind. He didn't want to move because of his fear of witnessing something scary, because of his fear to find her in trouble. But he had to.
He broke the hug to look at her face. But her eyes were closed and she fell backwards. He caught her in his arms from falling. His hands again touched something wet on her back and it was blood. That's when he looked at the knife soaked in blood in Mohit's hand. He realised why she turned that abruptly. His eyes teared at mere thought of her leaving him. Once again she is suffering because of him.
"A..nika wa..wake up please. Anikaaaa Anika !!" He hugged her to his chest and cried not being able to digest her silence. Om's voice brought him out of his grief and they took her to the hospital.
Four hours were not too long for anyone until his life is laying on sword called death.  A little movement and it's all finished. How his life took a 360 degree turn. He never wanted to get married, but he married her though not with her consent. He expected her to hate him because of his deeds, but she didn't. He expected her to leave him because he made it clear that he can't give her the love of a husband but she stayed, she chose to wait for him to accept her as his wife. She craved for his one sentence that " I accept you as my wife" but he tortured her every second by naming this beautiful bond between them as mere 'friendship'.
Now, everything was coming back to him. Now he was craving to call her His, but she is adamant on not talking to him. Now, after breaking the walls around his heart, after making him fall in love with her badly She wants to go. She wants to leave him alone and go.
The doctors gave up on her. They said she won't be able to make it. May be she will leave him. It was a blow to Shivaay. Seeing his state after hearing about Anika's critical condition, the family felt they would lose him with Anika. Dadi realised it now what her grandson would lose if something happened to Anika. Now she realised that Anika wasn't the one who was selfish for money and status, but she was an honest girl with a pure heart. Anika's efforts of being able to create atleast a little space in Dadi's heart weren't unknown to Dadi, but she feared that her Billu doesn't like her. She didn't want the history to repeat itself. Anika's today's act shocked her the core. No matter how good a person is, he/She can't risk his life for some one else. She had never seen such Love anywhere. She took too much of time to realise that her Billu got that love that can give him happiness beyond her imagination. But it's late now. What If something happens to Anika ? Her condition is critical, but Shivaay's state is like a dead body. What if she di... no it was horrible for Dadi to think about the reaction if Shivaay.
He never seemed so weak to anyone as he was seemed today. He rested his head on Dadi's lap and kept staring the door of Anika's room. Gauri's state wasn't better either. She cried like never before. She didn't cry this much when they had lost their father. But Anika is the one who was her father, mother, sister, brother and teacher. She hugged Om and cried.
Om and Rudra cried silently as they missed their bhabi. They didn't spend much time with each other but the time they've spent together is precious. Janvi and Tej weren't that close to Anika but it really doesn't mean that they don't know what she matters for Shivaay and the other members of the family.
After 3 hours
any one member of the family was allowed to go and see her Anika but she was still unconscious. Without talking to anyone Shivaay went to meet Anika.
The one who is lying on this hospital bed, he can't believe it's his Anika. The girl who is always smiling and trying to make other's smile is now here in this condition.
He never thought he would be so mesmerized by any girl in his life. But she changed this notion. He sat beside her holding her hand.
"Anika I've troubled you a lot.  By marrying you forcefully, by making you suffer. And mostly because I kept pushing you away from myself. Trust me Anika, it wasn't easy for me to tell you to go away from me. I just wanted you to be happy, to be safe. But today, when doctors are saying that you will go I'm feeling as if I'll die the next second." He pressed his lips against her hands while tears flowed down his cheeks non stop.
"You made me learn how to hug. You taught me how to smile. You taught me to believe that not all the people are bad. You taught me that selfless people do exist. You taught me that unconditional love exists. You taught me to Love, Anika. Yes. I'm in love Anika. Don't snatch this love from me. You don't have an idea what you mean to me. Give me that one chance, I'll tell you what you have done to me, but for my own good." He kissed her forhead after he finished saying this.
"That day you said Nancy is a magician. No Anika. In my eyes, you are the real magician who turned a heartless person like me into a Lover. Your magical spell is so pure, so beautiful that I never want to come out of it. I want to be under this spell forever. I want you to stay in my heart like a unperishable flower. I want to stay under the protection of  your eyelashes. I want you to cocoon me into your embrace in a way that no body would be able to see me. Pleaseee!! I want you beside me. I want you to be with me forever." He  rested his head on her belly and cried.
" You gave me this life Anika. You wanted me to be safe, but it's painful. It's really very painful to not have you beside me. It is painful to see you going, please don't. Don't do this. You want me to live right, you want me to be happy right ? Then come back please. I promise, If you tried to leave, then I'll kill myself too. I will..." He stopped feeling someone's hand on his head. He looked up to see Anika has opened her eyes and she's looking at him while crying.
He sat properly holding her hands. He wiped her tears and kissed her forhead. He couldn't stop himself from smiling widely seeing her awake.
"Wh..what did you say ? Say it again, please Shivaay. I was dieing to hear those words from you." Anika said in her feeble voice. She fell in love with him the day he seeked her forgiveness and he was ready to turn the world upside down for her happiness. Today he confessed everything. But she wanted to hear him say those words again while looking in her eyes, she wanted to feel everything again and again.
"I..didn't say an..anything, Anika" he lied to her but without looking towards her face. Her smile died hearing his words. She knew he was lying as he didn't look at her while saying all of this.
"Then why did you save me ? Why does a mere 'friend' matters to you so much ? You could've let this friend of yours to di..." Shivaay didn't let her complete the sentence by placing his palm on her lips.
"No. Please don't say that word again." Shivaay pleaded to her to not speak of death again. "I know I did a mistake by denying that...that I love you Anika. I really love you. It's just that, I kept running from the fact because I wanted you to be safe. You deserve better. Atleasr yiu don't deserve a person like me, whose father was a cheater. Who knows I will be like him one day.  I don't want you to face those consequences my mother faces years ago. It's better for you to stay away from..." Anika stopped him with a gesture of her hand.
" Who are you to decide what I want or what I deserve. It's my life, my happiness and my heart. It's my wish to decide whom I choose and whom I love. And I love you, you can't take the right to decide on my behalf. I became yours long ago. And one more thing, I don't want you to bad mouth my husband, he is the best. He can never betray me, he can never hurt me. I know he will always protect me from everything the way he protected me from death." Anika said everything looking direct in his eyes, with a proud smile.
Shivaay couldn't believe his ears. Fate has snatched many things from him but it compensated everything in the form of Love of Anika. He hugged her and kept whisper in 'I love you' in her ears.
From strangers to forced husband and wife,
From forceful husband and wife to best friends,
And From friends to Lovers,
This journey full of ups and downs finally received its happy ending as they became one soul in two bodies. No matter what you think, what you want, what yiu decide, At the end, the only magic that works is The magic of Love. No matter how hard you try, love will cast its spell on you in such a way that you will never be able to think anything else but about love and your lover.
___________________
THE END
___________________
So, do tell me how was it and don't forget to press the star button.
Tell me Lovelyanju dear how was it ? I don't know what I've written, it just came out in a flow n I penned it down.
Lots of love to all the readers😘😘
💖💖💖💖💖