39. A rainbow in my cloudy life (Shot 2 )

Hlo darlings

ENJOY READING 💕💕💕
___________________________

Shivaay had never pondered over something for so long as he did regarding this matter. He still couldn't come up with something good to start a conversation with her. Rudra's ideas started with flirting and ended on asking for a date and he just couldn't be as poetic as his brother Om. At last, his Dadi was the only option he had to seek help.

Dadi looked at him suspiciously as he was stammering way too much which was so unlike him. Had it not been Rudra who blurted out the matter, Shivaay would've taken years to reveal the same. Dadi's face was worth watching as her smile kept growing wider with each passing second. Her grandson whose only love was his business was now in love with a girl and that too with a girl like Anika. For Shivaay it was just attraction as he thought but only his Dadi knew that it was pure love.

Anika's heart almost jumped out of her ribcage when Dadi told her to talk to Shivaay regarding the decoration theme and menu of the party. Shivaay was someone whom she feared very much. Whether it was due to her first encounter with him, or it was him scolding his poor security guard that made her fear him, she don't know. She went towards his room hesitantly as if delaying the meeting would change anything.

On the other hand, Shivaay looked at himself in the mirror time and again to see if he was presentable or not, something he had never done in the 30 years of his life. Women out there die to get a single glimpse of him but the one whom he wants to notice him, is just busy fearing him.

He gulped three glasses of water at once as he heard the soft knock on the door. She came in as the door was already open. He waited for her to say something but she kept staring the floor.

"Sir, Dadi asked me to talk to you regarding the theme of the party as well as about the menu." Finally she gathered the courage to speak and he gestured her to sit. She sat on the couch while he took a seat on the bed. She opened the diary and waited for him to speak.

"I had to be that damn diary, atleast she would have looked at me." Shivaay muttered under his breathe when she didn't look at him even after good ten minutes.

Anika heard him saying something but didn't understand the exact words and she didn't dare to ask. She didn't want to die so soon.

He kept deciding and rejecting things just to see her for a few more minutes and an hour passed like that. Sometimes he wanted the colour scheme of the decorations to be white and blue, sometimes the party to be organised in the backyard and sometimes on the terrace. Anika kept writing and then cancelling the contents in her diary but stayed quiet.

"The menu should be Italian, Continental and Chinese." Shivaay finally spoke something seriously in last one hour.
"The theme should be simple yet elegant and classy. As Oberoi Industries has completed 40 years in business successfully, all the business associates and politicians will be attending the party. Rest I leave upto you to decide as I trust you.. I mean Dadi has selected you so you must be good at this." Shivaay mentally smacked himself for his silliness and covered up quite easily.

She nodded and stood up to leave but he came infront of her, scaring the hell out of her. She stumbled as she took a step back to keep distance from him but it only led him to wound his hands around her to protect her.

"Kya tum isi tarah kisi bhi bewakoof ki bakwas sunti rehti ho, chup chaap ?" Asked Shivaay once he made her stand properly. She was confused at this abrupt question that made no sense to her and she had to look at him.

"Mai ek ghante se bole ja raha hun aur tum gudiya ki tarah baith kar sunti ja rahi ho. Bol nahi sakti ? Irritate nahi hoti tum ?" Asked Shivaay as he wasn't able to believe that someone could be that patient and calm and... cute. Had he been at her place he would've killed the person infront of him thrice for talking nonsense.