19. Feelings for the wedding planner

Hlo darlings

So this OS is based on the pre redux track when Shivika waren't married and Anika saved Shivaay from getting arrested in Gayatri murder case, ShivOmRu were beaten by goons and Shivaay slept in Anika's lap due to medicine effect.

The plot was requested by cutesnehu

Points to be remembered :-

1. Anika works in an event organizing company. So she is working in Oberoi mansion for the company.
______________________

Feelings, something that can make you happy, sad, confused and frustrated. If you understood them, you are happy or sad. If you are not able to understand them, you are confused or frustrated.

Here is Shivaay, pacing to and fro in his house. It's been two days since he saw or talked to Anika and today was the third day. Last time he saw her was when the goons attacked them. After that he don't remember anything.

Om and Rudra were observing him but didn't say anything. They knew what was going in Shivaay's mind and heart but their stubborn brother won't admit it. So they decided not to ask him, instead, they wanted to see to What extent Anika's absence bothers him.

By 12 pm, fourth phone was crushed into pieces but Shivaay didn't get even a single glance of Anika. He dialed her number many times bit didn't call. His SSO type attitude was too big to let him do that. He didn't want to give a chance to OmRu and the other family members to say that Anika affects him.

The whole family including Tej and pinky know what Anika means to him, how much her presence brings changes in him but in a positive way. Though he never fought with Tia but he was always irritated around her. On the other hand, he always fought with Anika but he feels happy in those fights also. Silently, everyone wanted Shivaay to understand what he wanted.

The third day also passed but Shivaay couldn't talk to Anika. He himself was confused as why he was so affected by her absence or presence.

Anika's condition was different. She was not confused like Shivaay but she was definitely frustrated by the realisation. She didn't know why she saved Shivaay by giving a statement that destroyed her character infront of the society. When Shivaay talked to her under the effect of the medicine and slept in her lap, she understood her feelings. She was in love with him.

This realisation was enough for her to decide to be away from Shivaay. He was getting married to Tia and then, his ideologies will never let him be hers. It will only give her pain. So it's better to stay away from him.

Next morning, Shivaay woke up and the first thought was of Anika. He got ready with the hope to see Anika today. He went downstairs and made breakfast with OmRu. During the whole Obro moment his concentration was on the door which wasn't unnoticed by OmRu.

Shivaay rushed towards the hall when someone entered the house but to his disappointment, it wasn't Anika.

"who are you, and what are you doing here ?" Shivaay asked, frustration clearly visible in his voice.

"Sir, I'm Sara. I'm from 'Jashn event management company'. From now on, I will be looking after the marriage preparations instead of Anika." The girl, Sara said.

This information was too much for Shivaay. His mind could only register the sentence "I will be looking after the marriage preparations instead of Anika". How much his patience was being tested, only Shivaay knew.

All the members of Oberoi family were unknown to the matter and the sudden change in the plans. Dadi had especially asked the manager of the company that Anika will handle the preparations. But now this change was unexpected. They could only conclude that all of this has some connection with Shivaay.