40. Heart patients

Hlo darlings

shivikaparadise hope you'll like it dear.

ENJOY READING 💕💕💕
__________________________

Doctors are regarded as God as they can give a new life to a person. They give hopes to patients and strive hard to convert these hopes into reality. But here, the two doctors themselves are the patients. They are suffering from the disease called love. They become heart patients whenever they come across each other. The only difference between both of them was that one of them knew about this disease whereas the other one had no idea about it. For that person, it was just 'nervousness'.

Dr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi, one of the best cardiologists in India was a patient of love that was caused due to a girl named Anika, who was doing internship in his hospital. The ever so strict doctor in him had disappeared when he saw her for the first time.

He still remembers that day when that clumsy girl messed up his cabin.

Whole of the staff had thought that the girl was going to get fired but he couldn’t stop himself from melting seeing her puppy face and those brown orbs.

He still remembers the reason e did that. He had scolded her for being late. He had come to the hospital after his vacations and he hadn’t seen the new intern. She was going to assist him in the surgery and she was late. He called her and asked her not to come to the hospital ever again because she was fired.

That one thing had led Anika to go to his cabin and mess it up for scolding her without letting her explain her side of the story. When Shivaay saw her he was mesmerised and he still dont know why did he say to Anika that the doctor who had scolded her over the phone was some other doctor and not him.

“How dare he do that to me ? He didn’t even try to ask my point of view and just imposed his decision on me. I will surely teach him a lesson.” The girl walked towards sister Asha and asked her about the ‘khadoos’ who shouted at her as she knew who that person was.

She marched towards Dr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi who was also the owner of this hospital but she didn’t care. She wasn’t scared of anyone. She barged inside the cabin but it was empty. His assistant Sushant told her that he was not here and he might get late. He did it only to send Anika away but it worsened the situation.

Anika looked at his cabin once again and the neatness of the cabin gave her the opportunity to teach him a lesson. She literally destroyed every single thing in his cabin by throwing it on the floor. Half of the staff members assembled there to see this scenario. They were just feeling bad for Anika as she was definitely gone today.

When Shivaay entered the hospital the staff tried to stop him from going to his cabin and some of them tried to stop Anika. But who could change the game of destiny ? Shivaay pushed all of them away and went to his cabin, only to be welcomed by a pillow that hit him directly on his face. Gladly, all the vases and hard things were broken that’s why, the pillow.

Everyone had face palmed themselves because they couldn’t see the storm that was going to hit Anika. But, what happened was totally opposite. Shivaay’s infamous frown and the strict face was adorned with a smile which was too rare.

“What happened, Ms..” Shivaay stopped and looked at Sushant who told him her name, “What happened, Ms. Anika ? Why did you do this to my cabin ?” Shivaay asked in a polite manner, the tone that seemed to be a luxury for the rest of the staff.

“What do you think of your self ? You Khadoos ! How could you just fire me without listening to me ?” Anika spoke angrily and Shivaay got to know the reason of her anger. He couldn’t believe that someone could have guts to confront the owner of her workplace in such a way. Her angery face looked cute to him and he didn't even care if she was shouting at him, something he never tolerates.