39. A rainbow in my cloudy life (Shot 1)

Hlo darlings

This OS is a product of my silly imagination. Let's peep into it.

ENJOY READING 💖💖💖
__________________________

Soothing drops of rain would never pour until the earth is thirsty. One would not see a rainbow until it doesn't rain. One won't be able to cherish your happiness until you've suffered the pain. One won't see the stars until the sky is dark. In simple words, nothing happens without a reason.

Shivaay was never really a lover of Holi. For him it was a messy festival that drives people crazy and unhygienic. He would have never stepped out of his house on this day if his little brother Rudra had not requested him and he just can't deny any of his wishes.

Rudra, along with his friends drove through the whole Mumbai crazily and occasionally threw colours at the passersby despite being chided by him and Om. Whole day passed by and it was evening when the sun set.

Rudra insisted on celebrating holi by having 'bhaang' in the middle of the road, as if, the whole day wasn't enough for them. Shivaay denied to let them get inebriated by having too much of this drink.

Shivaay moved aside to take an important call and Om followed him. They were busy in sharing their thoughts on this kidding behavior of their brother when suddenly they heard Rudra and his friends laughing. They ran towards them and saw that they threw colour at some girl.

Shivaay and Om knew it was just harmless fun for these 'kids' but not for the poor girl who had covered her face with one hand and the bag she had in her hand fell on the road as the medicines scattered near her bare feet. Shivaay marched towards the girl whereas Om went towards Rudra and his friends to knock some sense into their brains.

Shivaay stood in his tracks like a statue, lost in those brown orbs which were looking at him with innocence and fear. The colour that was thrown at her, covered her white dress and one side of her face despite the fact that she kept her hands on her face.

She bent down to pick up those medicines and he sat equal to her to help her. Who he was kidding ? It was just an attempt to look at her face and stare into her orbs once again. She looked at the medicine in his hand but not at him, making him frown, he didn't know why ?

She wanted to leave from there as soon as possible so she snatched the medicine from him, causing a scratch on his hand by her nail. He winced in pain and she trembled out of fear. That was unintentional but she thought he will scold her so she walked past him as fast as she could.

He ran behind her and tried to stop her. But she was scared, not knowing that his only intention was to apologise on behalf of his brother and his friends and he himself was unknown to the fact that deep down his heart, his purpose was not only to apologise to her but to see her for a little longer.

"Please humein jaane deejiye, humne jaan boojh kar aapko naakhoon nahi mara, galti se ho gaya." She finally spoke while her gaze was still fixed to the ground. She was scared because she thought him to be one of those rich spoilt brats who love to tease girls.

Her voice felt too sweet to him but he didn't like that fear in it. He likes when people are scared from him because it becomes easy to keep them in control. But this girl, in a few seconds made his mind and heart upside down. He usually likes when people keep their gaze down infront of him while talking to him but in this case he felt restless.

Before he could clear her confusion and make her calm, an old lady came towards them and he could clearly see that she was angry.

"Ya Allah ! Yeh kya kiya ? Dalwa liya rang apne upar. Sharam haya pata nahi kahan chali gayi hai. Kaha tha ke sambhal kar jana par nahi, ghar se bahar nili nahi ki par nikal gaye honge. Pata bhi hai ki tumhare upar rang girna kitna bada gunah hai ? Tumhare jaisi manhoos se baat karne ka koi faayda hi nahi hai. Ek kaam nahi hota dhang se, dawa khareedne ke liye itna waqt ? Kisi din tumhari manhoosiyat humein le doobegi. Abb khade khade humari shaql mat nihaaro. Chalo yahaan se." The lady spoke rudely, as if she was trying to kill the poor girl with her venomous words.