4. You are MY ANIKA (Shot 2 )

Hli darlings

Here I'm back with the second shot.

Enjoy reading 💖💖

_________________________

Anika was sitting on 'their' bed, in 'their' room, resting her head on the bed rest. From the time she has regained her consciousness and got to know about her memory loss, only one thing was roaming in her mind. She was snapped out of her thoughts when Shivaay came back with her dinner. This man was making her crazy with his 'weird behaviour'. This man, who was once, hell bent on finding faults whatever she does, now was taking care of her as if She was a Queen, A glass doll. He was treating her with so much of Affection, in a way that she never saw him treating his brothers even.

"Anika !! Anika !!" She heard him shouting her name. "where are you lost ? What were you thinking ? Wait, are you ok ? Is it aching somewhere ? Should I call a doctor ? I Should. Let me call the doctor." He was going to call the doctor but Anika stopped him.

Anika ( In a faint voice ) : I..I'm fine. Don't worry.

Shivaay : How can I not worry ? Just look at your face, you are looking so weak. ( He cupped her face ) Ani, are you seriously Ok ? Please tell me if you need something.

His voice held so many emotions. She had never witnessed him so weak. WAS SHE SERIOUSLY THAT IMPORTANT TO HIM ? DOES HE LO.. But no, how can he love her. Shivaay's voice again broke her thoughts. Without letting him speak, She asked the question that was making her Even more mad.

Anika : WHY DID YOU MARRY AN ORPHAN, MIDDLE CLASS GIRL LIKE ME ? YOU WERE A PERSON WHO USED TO SAY, "I DON'T EVEN HATE SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T HAVE BLOOD, NAME AND LINEAGE. HOW DID YOU ACCEPT ME IN YOUR LIFE ? DON'T YOU FEEL ASHAMED TO CALL A MIDDLE CLASS GIRL AS YOUR WIFE ?"

Shivaay was smiling like a fool after hearing such questions from her. He covered his mouth with his palm and started laughing.

Anika, who was already confused from all the Raita spread in her life, became even more frustrated. She looked at him with anger. Shivaay saw her grumpy face and that cute pout so he controlled his laughter. He held her hands in his and answered very sincerely.

Shivaay : Anika, it's normal for you to think like this because you don't remember anything about us, our relation. Even if I would have been at your place, I would have thought just like this. But I can tell you one thing for now, you mean the world to me. I have faced so many hardships of my life and survived, only because I had you by my side, I had your love, your support. ( He chuckled ) I know it's difficult for you to believe that you love this Khadoos Bagad billa as your husband, but your Love is the most precious thing I have, And.. ( A lone tear escaped from his eyes, which made Anika surprised as SSO was looking so vulnerable for the first time ) I don't want to lose your love, I don't want to Lose you. I will di..

Anika : Shivaay !!!

Anika didn't let him complete his sentence and shouted. She herself was surprised to hear his name from her mouth, she never called him like that. She felt pain in her heart when he talked about death.

Shivaay : Look, you don't remember anything about us, but still you got worried for Me.

Anika : I..I..

Shivaay : Leave it. Now it's time for your medicines. So have your dinner.

Anika : I'm not feeling like eating. Please I..

Shivaay didn't let her complete her sentence and put the morsel in her mouth. He gave her the medicines after she finished her food.

Shivaay : Now sleep.