Chapter One: New Earth

Six weeks after the end of Space War II.......,

The Dark Legion changed everything about life on the planet Earth. The reason they came here was unknown, but there was one thing everyone knew for certain...........the Dark Legion were the ones responsible for the collapse of every government in the world, leaving it in disarray. It's been six weeks after the Dark Legion fell, but despite that, nothing has changed! The governments haven't been rebuilt, cities laid in ruins, and people were fighting for food. The Dark Legion hit society hard in the back.

After the Dark Legion dissolved, the world had been invaded by the Blood Clan, the infamous terrorist organization that was founded during WWII. Children from all over the world were abducted and forced to worship the so-called God of Darkness, Nousaurong. Among those who were abducted was Jackson Zar, son of John and Jenna Zar, and brother of Waldo Zar.

Jack was 13 years old, and was among the youngest of his six siblings (used to be seven before Waldo was presumed dead). Alongside being the youngest were Jack's two twin brothers, Curly and Billy. Then there was Josh, the second oldest brother of the Zar family. Josh was 15 years old. The oldest of the Zar family were Shawn and his twin sister Melissa, who were 17 years old. Waldo Zar formerly held the title of being the youngest of the brothers, however, he was presumed dead at the age of 9.

Jack was the wuss. Curly was the big fat goofball. Billy was the nerd. Josh was the athlete. Melissa was the emo. Shawn was the angsty teen.

Jack had a strange birthmark on his forehead, a birthmark that looked like symbol of some sorts.

Jack and his siblings were in a cell, tired from the hard labors that the Superior forced them to do. The Superior was the current leader of the Blood Clan.

"Tch! This sucks! I hate being in a stupid cell! I wanna fight our dumb superiors!", said Shawn.

"Sh! Stop talking, or else our superiors will hear us! They like things to be quiet and dark for Nopebesong, their God," said Jack.

"Actually, it's pronounced Nousaurong!", said Shawn.

"Whatever! Life is pointless to begin with! Can those aliens that killed the president come back and actually kill our race for good! Hashtag I wanna die," moaned Melissa.

"From an alien invasion to a dystopian story. I wanna play more basketball," said Josh.

"Anyways, let's stop talking," said Jack.

"Tch! Whatever! I'll talk as loud as I want! Let's tick off our superiors, that'll be fun! HEY SUPERIOR, YOU GUYS SUCK BUTTS!!!!!!!", yelled Shawn.

"Stop being so reckless! The Blood Clan will kill us!", said Jack.

"Blah blah blah!", laughed Shawn.

"You just like getting on my nerves, don't you?!", said Jack.

"Hey, it's not my fault you're a wimp, build up your muscles, then maybe we can settle our sibling rivalry! That'll be fun," said Shawn.

"You lost Waldo Zar, so you make me your new rival, I get it! You just gotta hate someone!", said Jack.

"I don't give a crap about Waldo!", said Shawn.

"Even after he died, you're still mad at Waldo for pressuring you to walk across a frozen lake during Christmas five years ago!", laughed Jack.

"Hey! That deceased twerp didn't pressure me! I chose to do it!", said Shawn.

"Yeah, you refused! He insisted, and he made the entire school pressure you! I am actually jealous!", said Jack.

"Jealous?! Jealous of getting humiliated in front of the entire school?! I had to be rushed to the HOSPITAL!", said Shawn.