Chapter Eighteen: Waldo Vs Waldo?!

As Shawn struggled against Moloch, and as Jack struggled against Shadowking, Waldo was fighting against his Spacechase counterpart: Waldo Nightshade.

The two were evenly matched, for none of them could lay a hit upon the other.

"The thought of another me and another Witchdoctor holding hands and kissing, makes me disgusted! You may have killed Emperor Deathshadow, but you can't kill yourself! You think that stopping one of the top gods makes you special?! No, it doesn't! I'VE KILLED THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS OF MEN!!!!!!!!!! Even the Light Elves of Oridia know my name! I AM MANSLAYER WALDO, THE 900 THOUSAND MASSACRE!!!!!!!!!!! I SEEK BLOOD!!!!!!!", laughed Waldo Nightshade.

"Tell me, how can you do this?! How can you take lives so easily?!", said Waldo Zar.

Waldo Nightshade smiled sadistically.

"I can't tell you that! It'd be more impressive if I'd SHOW you firsthand on how I do it! YOU'LL BE NEXT ON MY DEAD-LINE, LITERALLY!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!", laughed Waldo Nightshade.

Waldo Nightshade charged towards Waldo Zar. WHAM!!!!! She brutally slammed him with her Ultragauntlet. Waldo Zar flew into a wall. Then he got up. He threw Zalkanon at her, but Waldo Nightshade dodged it.

"So, where is the Book of the Dead?!", said Waldo Zar.

"Wouldn't you like to know?!", said Waldo Nightshade, with an insane smile on her face.

Waldo Zar froze Waldo Nightshade in a block of ice.

"YES I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW!!!!!!!", said Waldo Zar.

Waldo Nightshade broke out of the ice. She threw Argreatus at Waldo Zar. Waldo Zar blocked Argreatus with Zalkanon.

"MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! I WON'T LET YOU HAVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!! HAHAHA!!!! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHEN WE REVIVE NOUSAURONG, THERE WILL BE SO MUCH BLOOD SPLATTERED THAT I WILL CRY AT IT'S BEAUTY!!!!!!!!! THE FOOLISH ARZOM DIVINITISTS WHO BELIEVE IN FALSEHOOD FREEDOM, THE FOOLISH BLUESKINS WHO WORSHIP TREES, THE FOOLISH GALTRAXIANS WHO CAUSED YOU A GREAT DEED OF TROUBLE LAST YEAR, THE FOOLISH ORIDIANS WHO PROTECT US FROM TRUE POWER, AND THE CITIZENS WHO LIVE THEIR ENTIRE LIVES AS ONE BIG LIE!!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE WILL BOW DOWN BEFORE US!!!!!!!! WE WILL STRIKE FEAR INTO THE HEARTS OF EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM!!!!!!!!!! BLOOD BLOOD BLOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!", laughed Waldo Nightshade.

"The power of Nousaurong is unimaginable! Your benefactor is an inhumane, and cruel being! He will end you, other me! He will end us ALL! I have had visions of Nousaurong's powers, and they are beyond imagination! Everyone will die! Death will be the only thing that will live on! Resurrection magic is inhumane and forbidden by itself, but resurrection Nousaurong with it is as inhumane and as forbidden as you can go!", said Waldo Zar.

"He is powerful, indeed! His power is unimaginable! But who said power had to be humane?! Power thrives from negativity, and power is all that matters! Nousaurong isn't the Cosmic Conquerer, he is the Cosmic Liberator! Nousaurong isn't what kills us, but time itself is what kills us! Time is an insult! Death is an insult! Exzar and Nousaurong hold the cure to death itself, but only ONE gives it out for free! That person who gives it is Nousaurong! Meanwhile, Exzar simply just happens to be selfishly hoarding the cure to death all to himself! Just imagine it, the cure to death! You could bring back love ones from the dead! Both Michael and Vanessa are brother and sister, both were separated three years ago, and they all died before they could gaze into each other's faces! But ironically, they died for you! You had a promise to Michael and Vanessa, but you failed to fulfill it! If you could revive them to fulfill it, would you do it?! HMMMMMMM!!!! WOULD YOU, GODSLAYER?!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!", laughed Waldo Nightshade.