Chapter Twenty One: The Realm Of The Abyss

The two mighty superhero teams had arrived! Jack was so excited that he fell flat to the floor and fainted!

"Waldo Zar, long time no see!", said a member of the Olympian Six.

"Hercules, I haven't seen you face to face since the Galtraxian Uprising!", said Waldo.

Hercules shook hands with Waldo.

"Waldo Zar and Hercules, I haven't seen you two since forever. Hercules, I haven't seen you since Kronos. Waldo, I haven't seen you since we had our boss-battle against Dark Cranky," said Captain Mighty.

Captain Mighty was a really big and strong man who had blue skin that was darker than a Nedonian's skin. (Nedonians are the race that Resizagirl belongs to.) Captain Mighty had yellow eyes and he wore no shirt. He did, however, wear ripped up jeans. Captain Mighty was also from Britain, not America. So he had a British accent.

Captain Mighty's teammates were Lightspeed and Big.

Lightspeed was an American, and was very tall and slim. He had spiky hair, and wore a black camouflage uniform. He also carried a steel bow-staff. He also had a military haircut.

Big was, as his name would suggest, very big! He was about 12 feet tall! His body was made entirely of steel. He was also big and muscular. He also was an ex-German soldier, and had a really cool accent.

Hercules, as you might expect, looked like the Hercules in Greek Mythology. Theseus, Perseus, and Jason, also looked like the heroes in Greek Mythology. However, two teammates stranded out completely different. There was an Egyptian sorcerer named Mathew. Then there was a 16 year old teenage girl named Meagan, an American superhero who wore a mechanical battle-suit with wings, laser guns, and rockets.

Jack was gonna faint any second now, and he did.

"OH MY GOD!!!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!", exclaimed Jack.

Jack sighed and fainted.

Big shook hands with Waldo.

"I don't think we've met. I am Big, nice to meet you at long last," said Big.

"You got an amazing accent," said Waldo.

Captain Mighty and Hercules stared at Jack, who was lying on the floor.

"So, this is the Chosen One, our greatest ally? He may look weak and pathetic, but I sense greatness!", said Hercules.

"Blimey, I thought he'd be taller," said Captain Mighty.

Jack immediately sprung off the floor.

"OH MY GOD!!!!!! CAPTAIN MIGHTY AND HERCULES, I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN!!!! OLYMPIAN SIX AND ULTRAMEN TRIO, YOU'RE GREAT TOO!!!!!! THANKS FOR THANKING OF ME!!!!!!", said Jack.

"So, I heard we're going into enemy territory? This sure brings me back to liberating France during World War II, blimey that was barbaric fight," said Captain Mighty.

"Indeed, this may be the greatest enemy we ever faced! An enemy far greater than Adolf Hitler, Schmidt Spooker, Zalkinikis, Hades, Kronos, Zoltec, and even Emperor Deathshadow! Our mission is to free my father, John Zar, from Surtr's prison. Once our dad is rescued, he will be crowned king and he'll lead the Oridians to victory. Not to mention, we could even destroy the Dark Abyss while we're at it," said Waldo.

"CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH?!!!!!", said Jack.

"Autographs? We have nothing like that on Mount Olympus," said Hercules.

"Blimey, I've been fighting in wars since 1910! I don't think I ever came up with a signature before,"  said Captain Mighty.

"But aren't you a British marshal?! How old are you?! I mean, you've been a hero since World War I, but you look as if you're thirty or forty?!", said Jack.