Chapter Thirty One: Battle Of Muspelheim

While Jack and his group engaged in serious combat with Surtr and the Muspelheim Demons, Waldo and his group had once again engaged in combat with the Cult.

The first thing they saw was Murguol appear right in front of them.

"HOLY CRAP, THEY'RE HERE!!!!!!!!!", said Waldo.

A hologram of Shadowking was projected over Murguol.

"Godslayer, Hybrid Theory, Sensei Esorong, and No Name. You four are really something else. Godslayer killed a god. Hybrid Theory incinerated an entire fleet of Drow. And Sensei, fought against an entire fleet with his bare hands. No Name committed too many atrocities to count! Mwhahahahaha, you are quite the interesting bunch. I was hoping for more prey, but then again, it was my plan to trap my enemies with that murderous Fire Demon. Anyways, unless you want me to incinerate your entire army of Blades, along with you, you will answer my simple question: where is the Book of the Dead? Just give it to me, and I will leave our course untouched," said Shadowking.

"Here! Take the book, stupid!", said Waldo.

Waldo pulled out the fake book.

"Nice trick, imposter! I'm sorry, did your reverse psychology trick not work on me?", laughed Shadowking.

The fake book went up in flames.

"NO!!!!!!", screamed Waldo.

"All forces, annihilate them! You destruction is absolute!", said Shadowking.

The hologram of Shadowking disappeared. Swarms of Drow legions spewed out of Murguol, there was so many of them that they covered the entire sky.

Luckily, Waldo now had an army to support him.

"ATTACK!!!!!", yelled Waldo.

The Blades of Freedom began firing at the Drow ships. Though they were hilariously outmatched, they did an amazing effort in fighting back against the Cult.

Waldo threw Zalkanon like a boomerang. The sword spun like a saw, decapitating a line of Dark Elves in one throw. Their heads plopped off their bodies and they fell at the same time.

The sword came back to Waldo. No Name incinerated a line of Drow ships. KABOOM!!!!!

It was just like their last battle, only that one didn't involve the main forces.

"Not to shabby, No Name!", said Waldo.
No Name gave Waldo a thumbs up.

Suddenly, an immensely powerful blast hit Waldo and No Name. Three Grimoires had appeared: Shadowking, Moloch, and Nightmare Lady.

Grandma Zar and Sensei Esorong quickly came to assist them.

"Godslayer, No Name, Sensei Esorong, and Hybrid Theory. I was hoping Chosen One would be here, I wanted him to die last. I admired your trick, Godslayer, but did you REALLY expect me to fall for something like that. I am not as frail as I look. I am the Son of Nousaurong, the Heir of Nousaurong. I am the Prince of Hell and the Prince of Asmeth. The Absolute Sanvulcan, the Ultimate Masterpiece of Nousaurong. The power of Nousaurong flows through my veins. But anyways, did you know that during the God Wars, I was Nousaurong's executioner. I fought for him, and I killed trillions upon trillions of people. People often say that mistakes are learning experiences, that they teach you how to correct your ways of life. However, there are some mistakes, that you may never learn from. That's because you die from this mistake, like the mistake YOU made when you took me for an enemy," said Shadowking.

"Nazkwei Molochson, the time has come. This one is mine!", said Moloch.

"Nazkwei?!", said Waldo.