Chapter Three: Welcome To Spacechase

The Zar Voyager stopped going hyper-hyperspace with a sudden shake. For what seemed like hours of weirdness was actually a mere second. Traveling a billion times faster than light actually slowed time down drastically. Everyone fell out of their seats. Everyone was back to normal, but they were all dizzy.

"I think I am gonna be sick!", said Jack, who was very dizzy.

Jack vomited, although surprisingly not that much. Probably due to not eating anything while being held captive.

"You looked like a snake, Jack! What was that?!", coughed Shawn.

"You looked like a dwarf! Your new name is Angsty Dwarf!", said Jack.

"HAHAHAHA!!!! Very funny! BLEH!!!!!", coughed Shawn, who was vomiting crazy.

"I hate inter-dimensional travel! I hate everything!", said Melissa.

"Alright, whining time is over!", said Waldo.

"You were talking backwards, Waldo!", said Jack.

"You were talking in slow motion! The Angsty Teen talked like a chipmunk!", said Waldo.

"Stop calling me an Angsty Teen!", said Shawn.

"Okay, you're right! I gave you a new nickname just now........Angsty Dwarf!", said Jack.

"Shut up!", sighed Shawn.

Shawn walked away and elbowed Jack as he left. As Shawn went into the bunk room, a 12 year old alien girl with blue skin came into the control room, the room where the others were. She wore wood and leaves for clothes, had long black hair, blue skin, and was 4 feet tall. She looked like she just got out of bed, or looked like she FLEW off of her bed.

"What in Asmeth just happened! I was sleeping when all of a sudden, some strange force pushes me off my bunk bed and distorts my body and voice!", said the girl.

"Hey Resizagirl, sorry about that! I was using my upgraded hyperdrive to travel to Spacechase!", said Waldo.

"Whoa! She's got blue skin!", said Jack.

The girl flew towards Jack and knocked him high into the air.

"Are you an Arzom Divinitist?!", said the girl.

"No, I was just saying you got blue skin! I didn't mean anything derogatory or racist by that!", said Jack.

"Hello Resizagirl, this is actually my brother, Jack Zar, the Chosen One. Jack, this is my girlfriend, Resizagirl! Yeah that's right, I have a girlfriend!", said Waldo.

"WHAT?!!!!!!", said Jack.

"Sorry about knocking you in the air! I had to deal with a lot of Locrithian racists last year! Deathshadow hated my race!", said Resizagirl.

"Waldo, have you been here before?", said Jack.

"I haven't been here much. It was only six weeks since I upgraded my hyperdrive to travel across universes rather than galaxies. Why do you think I didn't stop the Blood Clan from dominating the world six weeks after defeating Deathshadow?! It's because I traveled here to learn more about this place because I had lots of disturbing visions, and they all start here. I asked a few residents in this universe what has happened, and they all say that there is some sort of war going on here, a war between the Oridians and the Cult of Nousaurong. They all say that over the eons, the Cult of Nousaurong has built up their army and have conquered many of the Kingdoms of Spacechase," said Waldo.

"You keep on saying the word 'Multiverse!' What does that mean?", said Jack.

"What do you think the multiverse is?! The universe is all of the cosmos, and the prefix multi- means many. Soooooooooo, the Multiverse is an infinite realm containing an infinite number of universes, both infinite universes and finite universes. Our universe is a small fraction of the Multiverse, and so is this one! Those weird, wacky universes we passed by while going faster than light are also part of the Multiverse. The Underworld, also known as Hell, is also part of the Multiverse, although even with the Astrogem, you can't get there, unless you're dead. Same thing with all the other Afterlives, such as Heaven, Tartarus, and Asmeth. Both the realm of the living and the Afterlives are part of the Multiverse," said Waldo.