Chapter Five: Battle Against The Cult

Everyone was watching the hidden army of Dark Elves, as they devised attack strategies. However, it was very hard to understand what they were saying, for they spoke in an ancient language.

"This is boring! Let's kill them off!", said Shawn.

"We have to be strategic about this! There more to fighting a war than just punching your way through it," said Waldo.

"What are they even saying?!", said Jack.

"Shhhhhhhhh," said Waldo.

Remember that Waldo sent a miniature drone to spy on the Dark Elves. This miniature drone had a camera on it. The drone was controlled by a joystick. So Waldo looked through the monitor.

Waldo navigated the drone across the air. There were tons of Dark Elves. Suddenly, he came across a Dark Elf that was way taller than the rest, about 8 feet tall.

"Wait!", said Jack.

"What?", said Waldo.

"That Dark Elf over there looks like the leader! He's bigger and scarier than the rest," said Jack.

The tall Dark Elf appeared to be talking to a slightly shorter Dark Elf, a female Dark Elf.

"Neaski zakuini morqul," said the giant Dark Elf.

"Moloch, yeaka zonopsu kiento," said the female Dark Elf.

Jack turned to Witchdoctor.

"Do you even know what they're saying?!", said Jack.

"No, that language they're speaking is Elvish. Elvish is an ancient, long-forgotten language. Only other Elves can understand each other. For us, it's too complex. It's like learning every language in existence, both forwards and backwards," said Witchdoctor.

"Wait! I think I can understand them!", said Shawn.

"This isn't the time for showing off, Angsty Teen! Just accept that Waldo's the best!", said Jack.

"Shut up Jack! Waldo, do you know Elvish?", said Shawn.

"No," said Waldo.

"Ha! I think I can!", said Shawn.

"Well then, what are they saying?!", said Jack.

"Those two are planning out some sort of attack strategy! I think that big scary Elf guy's name is Moloch! And that tall female Dark Elf's name is Morquendi! They're talking about the Book of the Dead!", said Shawn.

"So the theory of the Book of the Dead is true!", said Witchdoctor.

"Wait! There's something else! They're talking about you, Waldo! They're saying that the Blood Clan has fallen, and the Superior is captured! They know we're the ones who stopped them! And they're saying that our actions have angered the entire Cult of Nousaurong!", said Shawn.

"Wait, you're saying that giant Dark Elf is Moloch! Then that means that they've already sent one of the Seven to chase after us! Actually, come to think of it, that's they are saying!", said Waldo, who was listening to the Elvish conversations.

"How do you even know what they're saying?! I'm a Tolkien nerd, and understand Tolkienesque Elvish, but that is just a bunch of gibberish right there! You're telling me you know what they're saying!", said Jack.

"I don't know, Baby Wipes, I just understand it!", said Shawn.

"Actually, I agree with the Chosen One on this. Only other Elves know Elvish!", said Witchdoctor.

"Are you a Dark Elf?!", said Jack.

"NO BABY WIPES!!!!!! DO I LOOK LIKE A DARK ELF?!!!!", said Shawn.