Chapter Sixteen: The Battle Begins

The first day of school had ended. Jack was so overjoyed that he triumphed over both Shawn and even Waldo!

"NO FAIR!!!!!! I WANT A REMATCH!!!!!!!", yelled Shawn.

"Nope! I won, brother! I HAVE FINALLY BEATEN MY BIG BROTHER!!!!!!!! Now this is my sweet revenge! After every punch, kick, and butt hat I've received from you........I finally have beaten you! As for you, Waldo! This is my payback for freezing me in a block of ice with Shawn!", said Jack.

"Honestly, you earned that victory! Well done!", said Waldo.

"So what do we do now?", said Jack.

"We continue our search for the Book of the Dead," said Waldo.

"That won't be necessary!", said a voice.

Everyone turned around. There was a cloaked young girl wearing a hood over her face.

"Who are you?", said Waldo.

"I am you, Waldo Zar!", said the girl.

The girl revealed herself. She threw her cloak to the side, revealing a white gi. She had short blonde hair and looked like the female version of Waldo. She also carried an Ultramantium disk-blade.

Witchdoctor scowled at the girl with all her hatred.

"You! Waldo Nightshade! HOW DID YOU GET HERE?!!!!", said Witchdoctor.

Waldo Nightshade smirked.

"It's called an infiltration mission! After all, I am an elite assassin of the Cult of Nousaurong! You're wondering where the Book of the Dead is?! There's good news and bad news! The good news is that the book is close by! The bad news, is that it's mine now!", said Waldo Nightshade.

"So you're the other me?! In the name of justice, I will take you down with my own two hands!", said Waldo Zar.

"Is that so, Zar?!", said Waldo Nightshade.

"It appears so, Nightshade!", said Waldo Zar.

Waldo Zar charged towards Waldo Nightshade. He summoned Zalkanon and threw it at her. But Waldo Nightshade grabbed her Ultramantium disk-blade and threw it at Zalkanon. The two weapons collided.

"So it's true, you do possess Zalkanon! I possess the weapon Argreatus! Safe to say we're evenly matched! Only two things can determine the victor when using the same abilities: their strength and the experience!", said Waldo Nightshade.

"There's one other thing: their heart! That's something you don't have!", said Waldo Zar.

"Heart?! Blehhhhhhhh! There's heart, but then there's hatred! Nothing is stronger than hatred! I seek blood and death! Blood and death! Blood and death! BLOOD AND DEATH!!!!!", said Waldo Nightshade.

The two Waldos charged towards each other. They created really powerful snowstorms.

Everything froze around them.

"We have to lend him a hand! Those two are evenly matched! This fight will go on forever!", said Jack.

"Then let us end this! This girl may have spunk, but she ain't nothing like Waldo Zar!", said Shawn.

"Not so fast!", said a voice.

Moloch had arrived.

"Not this guy again!", said Jack.

Moloch flew really fast and grabbed Shawn, taking him to the other side of SAFE Academy.

"I leave the Chosen One to you, Dark One! This one is mine!", said Moloch.