Chapter Seven: Mrs. Zar

The first day of school had begun! Jack and the Agent Kids rushed towards History Class.

"So who teaches history?!", said Jack.

"Someone named Mrs. Zar!", said Witchdoctor.

"Someone in our family?! They could tell us where dad is!", said Waldo.

They were right by the classroom door. SAFE Academy was very beautiful, it had huge classrooms made of gold and had a unique architecture to them. It was perfectly clean. It was like Hogwarts, but much better.

Inside the classroom were huge golden pillars. Instead of a whiteboard, there was a holographic screen.

Standing in front of the holographic screen was a somewhat short woman who was in her mid 30s. It was Mrs. Zar.

"So you're the newbies? Welcome to Spacechase. I am Mrs. Zar, and I'll be your history teacher. I hear that you and I share the same surname. Funny, we don't see a lot of Zars these days. Most of the Zars tend to hang out in Oridia or on Mars," said Mrs. Zar.

"Excuse me, do you know anyone named John Zar?", said Waldo.

"I know who he is, I am his wife, Jenna Zar. John was a brave hero who fought in both Space War I and in the Martian War," said Mrs. Zar.

"HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!! MOMMY'S OUR TEACHER!!!!!!!!!!!! MOM'S ALIVE!!!!!!! JENNA'S OUR MOM!!!!!!!!!", screamed Jack.

"I beg your pardon?", said Mrs. Zar.

"Let's go sit down! You're stupid, Jack! Having a parent as your teacher is bad luck, people are gonna tease us!", said Shawn.

"Sooooooooooooooo, where do we sit?", said Waldo.

"Anywhere you'd like, of course," said Mrs. Zar, who was trying to hide her emotions that her children were in her class.

So they sat down in fancy desks.

"This place is AMAZING!!!!! It's like a Harvard for magic stuff!", said Jack.

Suddenly, a group of eight girls came into the classroom. Immediately, Waldo and his friends shot an evil scowl at them, as if he knew them.

"IT'S ELSA AND HER GOONS!!!!!!!! THE CULT IS BACK!!!!!", yelled Resizagirl.

Resizagirl shrunk to the size of an insect and punched one of the girls in the face.

"WHOA!!!!!! OTHER ME, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!!!!!!", said Witchdoctor.

"I'm teaching this traitor a lesson! This person is Elsa Arendel, an individual affiliated with the Cult of Nousaurong!", said Resizagirl.

"FOR EXZAR'S SAKE, ELSA HATES EVERYTHING TO DO WITH NOUSAURONG!!!!", said Witchdoctor.

"She called me a Blueskin and hates everything to do with Nedonian culture!", said Resizagirl.

"Actually, Elsa loves Nedonian culture! SHE CAN'T KEEP HER DARN MOUTH SHUT!!!!!", yelled Witchdoctor.

"YEAH, I LOVE NEDONIANS!!!!!! I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO MEET ONE!!!!!!! I'M VERY BROKE AND POOR!!!!!!!!! MY FATHER IS A BEGGAR!!!!!!!!", screamed Elsa.

"Wait, I think that's a different Elsa! She's only a lookalike!", said Waldo.

"Sorry about that, you just like an adversary of mine. One who's associated with the Cult," said Resizagirl.

"It's okay. I heard about the other me, the sleeper agent of the Agent Kids. It's an honor to meet you, Resizagirl! Officially! I sort of met you, the other you. And you met the other me. But this is legit! You are my idol, and I am fascinated by Nedonian Culture! Mrs. Zar told us of what John Zar knew about it during his days as an Agent Kid! Hope, Nature and Peace. That's something we need these days!", said Elsa.