Chapter Two: The Quest Request

"What?! That badass ninja kid is our baby brother?!", said Shawn.

"Yes! You know what, I hereby dub Waldo's new alias to be...........Harry Potter, the Boy Who Lived!", said Curly.

"Curly, that's plagiarism! That name has already been taken!", said Billy.

"I prefer to be called Godslayer Waldo!", said Waldo.

"You should've seen him out there! He totally kicked the Superior's butt, and liberated the Earth from the Blood Clan's reign of terror! Now we're home free! Finally, we can rebuild our lives after the Battle of Washington DC!", said Jack.

"Yeah, our nerdy brother just destroyed THE Blood Clan, the same terrorist group that Captain Mighty fought against during World War II! Whatever!", said Shawn.

"No, it's true! He somehow gained abnormal superhuman strength! And besides, it makes sense! According to the Superior, Waldo was the one who stopped Dark Cranky from dominating the world, and killed a god!", said Jack.

"Yeah, but he waits six months to stop the Blood Clan from dominating the world!", said Shawn.

"But he did it!", said Jack.

"The Angsty Teen is right! I did wait six months to stop the Blood Clan from dominating the world! For that, I am sorry. But listen, I have been through a lot, lately! Mostly, I have just been cleaning up the remnants of Dark Cranky's fallen kingdom. However, there's more to the story than that! Listen guys, I need your help!", said Waldo.

"Yeah, like I'll help the boy who pressured me to walk across a frozen lake!", said Shawn.

"Hey, you should cross a frozen lake again! I can make one out of thin air if you would like! It might just actually cool off your hot head!", said Waldo.

"Very funny!", said Shawn.

"So what is it?", said Jack.

"Anyways, during my last battle against Deathshadow, my friend Firestar encountered a worshipper of Nousaurong known as Shadowking, a madman determined to revive Nousaurong, same god that the Superior and his men worshipped. Meanwhile, when I was fighting Dark Cranky, he told me that a year from now, the Earth will be destroyed. Strange things have been happening, even after the universe was freed from Deathshadow's tyranny. I feel a dark presence, like someone's been playing with us, watching us. I've had disturbing visions, and they all revolve around the same thing...........the Apocalypse! Not just the end of the world, but the end of the Multiverse! I have to find answers for all these troubling things! There's also another thing.......Jack, you are the Chosen One!", said Waldo.

"Oh yeah, that's what the Superior called me. He said I was destined to destroy some evil god that they worshipped, Nopobesong!", said Jack.

"Nousaurong!", corrected Billy.

"Indeed you are destined to destroy a god, an evil god who is destined to create Armageddon, the end of everything! You are the only thing standing in his way!", said Waldo.

"Like Dark Cranky, the god that you killed?", said Jack.

"Dark Cranky was a powerful god, but if Nousaurong were to return, he could destroy a powerful being like Dark Cranky in seconds! As a matter of fact, even my old nemesis, himself, was afraid of him! You see, Dark Cranky originally built his empire to slay Nousaurong when he returned, however the Dark Legion became corrupt and did a bunch of bad stuff, such as killing the President! Deathshadow's fear of Nousaurong was the thing that caused him to go berserk!", said Waldo.

"I have to face this guy?! I'M SCARED!!!!!!! WHY DO I HAVE TO GET THE WORST JOBS!!!!!!!!", whined Jack.

"So what if this guy ends the world, it won't make a difference! The Earth is pretty much done for already on account to the Locrithian Invasion! I ain't accepting your job request! You wanna fight another space god, do it yourself! After all, you ARE the Godslayer!", said Shawn.