Chapter Thirty Two: Chosen One Vs Surtr

Meanwhile beneath the ground, Surtr figured out Jack was distracting him. He needed to buy more time, he had to rescue the other prisoners of Muspelheim.

Surtr saw the other Allied Forces taking John. So he sealed off a passage out.

"Sorry, you're not leaving my Mountain!", said Surtr.

"What do we do now?!", said Shawn.

"We fight this guy!", said Jack.

Jack pulled out the Sword of Exzar. As soon as he did, Surtr jumped back in pure terror, recognizing the Relic.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! IT'S SO BRIGHT!!!!!!!!! I KNOW THAT SWORD, IT IS THE SWORD OF EXZAR, THE DEMON CLEAVER!!!!!!!!! THE SWORD THAT EXTERMINATED MY KIND!!!!!!!!!! DEMONS, KILL THEM, KILL THEM ALL!!!!!!!!! CUT OFF THEIR HEADS!!!!!! EAT EVERY LAST HUMAN IN MY PRISON!!!!!!!", screamed Surtr.

The Fire Demons swarmed throughout the Mountain.

"WE HAVE TO SAVE THE OTHER PRISONERS!!!!!!!!", said Jack.

"Don't worry, I got this," said Lightspeed.

Lightspeed ran really fast, breaking the chains off all the cages, in a minute. The cages fell on the floor, even smashing a few Fire Demons. The bars of the falling cages broke, allowing the prisoners to escape. The prisoners joined in the fight.

"Nicely done, Justin!", said Captain Mighty.

"FREEDOM!!!!!", screamed the prisoners.

Jack swung the Sword of Exzar, destroying rows of Fire Demons. Although, it wasn't enough. However, all the Demons were paralyzed in fear by the Sword of Exzar.

Suddenly, the ceiling began shaking.

"Watch out!", said Shawn.

A rock fell close to Jack.

"What is this?", said Jack.

"The Cult, they came back! You're through now! You should've had more people stay at the surface! Now, Hybrid Theory, Sensei, and Godslayer are endangered! Shadowking is far more powerful, far more merciless, than me! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! NOW YOU'RE TRAPPED AND CAN'T SAVE THEM!!!!!!!!", laughed Surtr.

"Oh crap! Allied Forces, take the prisoners to the surface. You guys have to fight the Cult! They can't get the Book of the Dead!", said Jack.

"What about you?!", said Shawn.

"I'll fight this guy! I have the power that can kill him!", said Jack.

"How do you know that, Baby Wipes?!", said Shawn.

"He's terrified of my sword!", said Jack.

"He's right! Come on let's go!", said Captain Mighty.

"Yes!", said Hercules.

"We're putting our faith in you!", said Firestar.

"Strategize all you want, it won't help you at all!", said Surtr.

Surtr grabbed a giant sword of fire. He swung it down at Jack.

"JACK!!!!", screamed everyone.

The sword hit Jack. However, a bright shield of light shielded Jack. The Sword of Exzar casted a shield.

"GO!!!!!!", screamed Jack.

Everyone left.

"AFTER THEM, DEMONS!!!!!", yelled Surtr.

The Demons chased after them.

"It's just you and me!", said Jack.

"BOLD MOVE, CHOSEN ONE!!!!!!!!!! ARRRRRAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!!", screamed Surtr.