Chapter Twenty Six: No Name

While the Battle of Ezgarlos had started, Shadowking sat in his dark throne at Murguol.

"Lord Shadowking, we have received word that there's skirmish at Ezgarlos!", said Moloch.

"Ezgarlos? That's new indeed," said Shadowking.

"Apparently it was caused by our enemies, the Chosen One and Godslayer!", said Morquendi.

"So, they have ventured into the jaws of darkness itself. This is exactly how our game should go. Should they clear the first stage, I might just get the thrill that I long desired to get. How did they get past our border patrol, I ask?" said Shadowking.

"They masked their ship, and themselves with it. Godslayer went under the allies Commander Commander! That foolish Zækiüs, I should've demoted him a long time ago!", said Morquendi.

"Actually, Zækiüs served us quite well. I never expected him to keep our enemies from entering. I wanted this to happen. Now that they're here, the Book of the Dead is also here. This is our chance to steal it," said Shadowking.

"Not to mention, Nazkwei and Yectchku are finally here. The time has come to turn them to my side, and show them.........their 'special' heritage. Your deception is quite effective," said Moloch.

"Now you understand why I decided to spare Godslayer and that other hothead. They are the ones you've been looking for..............the new Grimoires of Asmeth!", said Shadowking.

"I wonder, how will Nightmare Lady react when her sworn enemy joins us? Even if we do turn Nazkwei and Yectchku to our side, aren't you worried she'll try to kill them? Nazkwei did kill her friends," said Moloch.

"I am her father, and not to mention............she is merely a vessel of Nousaurong! Nousaurong will prevent such a disaster from happening," said Shadowking.

"There's something else, my Dark Lords! I have received word that someone within our territory has secretly been destroying our sub-cults. This person has also liberated slave camps," said Morquendi.

"Who?", said Shadowking.

"The people call this person No Name. No Name is unknown to us, and has concealed them-self with a mask that mutes all the sound from their mouth. I fear this too, might put our plan to revive Nousaurong at jeopardy. No Name is on the move as we speak, and has possibly been seen heading towards Ezgarlos," said Morquendi.

"Is No Name an ally with Godslayer and the Chosen One?", said Shadowking.

"I know not. Whatever the case, we must get moving there, ourselves. If No Name joins the Allied Forces, then we might just face our untimely destruction! They could just bring the end of the Dark Abyss. If that happens, the Underworld Queen will have our heads when we're in Hell," said Morquendi.

"Very well. Set course for Ezgarlos! It's about time we play a game! A game intertwining past and future, life or death! Shall we eat and boast or be eaten and die! Good and evil shall play!", said Shadowking.

Meanwhile at Ezgarlos, the fighting continued. It was a struggle. The Dark Elves were an overwhelming force. As a result of the fighting, in the hopes of preventing an uprising, the Dark Elves also began slaughtering their own citizens. Due to being very drunk, it was very easy for one Dark Elf to easily kill off fifty people.

Half of Ezgarlos was a battle zone.

"What was your brother thinking?! This was a terrible idea!", said Witchdoctor.

"Just like being a vigilante all over again! He's just like me when I was young!", said Waldo.

"Hey, I'm a year OLDER than you! What do we do with the fuel tanks?", said Jack.