Chapter Thirty Three: A Tad Too Late!

Muspelheim shook with intensity after Jack killed Surtr. However, that victory was short lived. While Jack and his group triumphed over Surtr, Waldo's group lost the fight against the Cult.

Above the surface, Vanessa struggled against Nightmare Lady.

"DON'T SAY THAT NAME, DON'T CALL ME LINA NIGHTSHADE!!!!!!! I AM NIGHTMARE LADY!!!!!!!! LINA WAS YOUR VICTIM, NIGHTMARE LADY IS YOUR KILLER!!!!!!! I AM YOUR DOOM!!!!!!!!", screamed Nightmare Lady.

Vanessa created a blast of light and dark, but Nightmare Lady dodged it. Then, Nightmare Lady created tons of illusions of herself.

Vanessa blasted one, but it wasn't doing any good.

"I'M SORRY, FOR WHAT I DID!!!!!!!! KURSE, THE ONE WHO BROUGHT YOU SUFFERING, KURSE IS DEAD!!!!!!!!! VANESSA IS DEAD!!!!!!!!!!! THEY WERE KILLED BY EMPEROR DEATHSHADOW!!!!!!!!!! DEATHSHADOW WAS MANIPULATING ME, AND I WAS UNAWARE OF WHAT I DID!!!!!!!!! WHAT YOU'RE DOING ISN'T ANY BETTER THAN WHAT I'M DOING!!!!!!!!! WHY ARE YOU LETTING THAT DEMON MANIPULATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!", yelled Vanessa.

"SILENCE!!!!!!!! I WILL!!!!!!!!!", screamed Nightmare Lady.

Suddenly, the illusions disappeared. Nightmare Lady came outta the blue and grabbed Vanessa by the neck.

"I WILL KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!! ARRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!! RARG!!!!!!!! NOW DIIIIIIEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!", screamed Nightmare Lady.

While holding her by the neck, Nightmare Lady's claw-like hands began burning her neck. Intense pain was shooting throughout her neck. Her clothes began burning away, leaving her in nothing but her underwear.

"ARRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!!!", screamed Vanessa.

Nightmare Lady scratched Vanessa's belly with her free hand, leaving a scratch that glowed purple. She was being infected with a disease.

Nightmare Lady violently threw Vanessa into the pavement. Vanessa had purple glowing scratches all over her body.

Vanessa fell unconscious.

"I DID IT, I FINALLY GOT RIDE OF YOU!!!!!!!! NOW DIE, DIE FROM THIS INFECTION!!!!!!!! YOU'RE NOW INFECTED WITH DEVIL'S SCAR!!!!!!!!", laughed Nightmare Lady.

Nightmare Lady disappeared.

Meanwhile, Grandma Zar and Sensei Esorong were being overpowered by Shadowking.

Shadowking grabbed Sensei Esorong by the neck, and did the same burning-spell that Nightmare Lady did to Vanessa. Sensei Esorong was also infected with Devil's Scar.

Then he infected Devil's Scar onto Grandma Zar.

"Farewell, Hybrid Theory and Richurian Theorem!", said Shadowking.

Shadowking left Grandma Zar and Sensei Esorong to assist Moloch in capturing Waldo.

Meanwhile, Waldo was overpowered by Moloch. Waldo slid across the ground.

"NAZKWEI!!!!!!! I AM THROUGH ASKING!!!!!!!!! I WILL TAKE YOU BY FORCE!!!!!!!!!", yelled Moloch.

"NO!!!!!!! I CAN DO THIS ALL DAY!!!!!!!!", screamed Waldo.

Waldo was about to charge towards Moloch, but he was frozen in time. Shadowking was right there.

"Now, Nazkwei, you're not being reluctant now, are you?", said Shadowking.

Shadowking swiped his hand. Waldo flew into a wall with incredible brute force. He was knocked out.

"Take him to Murguol!", said Shadowking.

"What about the Book of the Dead?", said Moloch.

"Our forces acquired it. But, it won't serve us any good. The book is drenched in ink, making it unreadable," said Shadowking.

"Foolish heroes! How will we revive Nousaurong, then?", said Moloch.

"Fear not, there are still other ways to revive Nousaurong! This was just part of our plan! We still have Waldo! All forces retreat!", said Shadowking.

Moloch blowed a horn. All of the enemies retreated to Murguol.

Jack and the Allied Forces had finally reached the surface a tad too late. They arrived just as Murguol left. Before they left Shadowking broadcasted a message.

"Attention Allied Forces and Blades of Freedom! Consider yourselves lucky, we were unable to obtain the Book of the Dead! You put our plan to revive Nousaurong in major disarray! However, we have successfully captured your fellow Godslayer! The others have been infected with Devil's Scar, such as: Grandma Zar, Sensei Esorong, and No Name AKA Vanessa! They will die a glorious death for tributing in foiling our Book of the Dead plan! Now for the best part, my favorite part............wiping all of my problems off the face of existence! I now command my forces to set course for SAFE Academy for only one reason..........to destroy that pitiful school once and for all! We'll make sure there are no students and teachers who will pose a threat! We'll make sure that there won't even be any ruins left from destroying that school! This is what you get for foiling my plans! It's a shame there has to be bloodshed, killing off a bunch of students is such a messy process of eliminating threats! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!", laughed Shadowking.

Then, the massive land of Murguol had disappeared. Poof! It was gone! Then the other Dark Elf ships went into hyperspace and set course for SAFE Academy.