Chapter Four: Preparing For The Mission

Shortly before they left the Zar Voyager, Waldo gathered the rest of his team. He wanted all of his siblings to meet everyone. There was Resizagirl and Waldo. There was a boy who was dressed as an emo, wearing black eyeshadow, and was as pale as chalk. There was a nature Elementor who was dressed in plants, much like Resizagirl, however, he didn't have blue skin. The was a small ten year old girl, who looked like a genius and know-it-all. There was a fifteen year old boy who had lots of muscles and carried a big, awesome hammer. There was a boy who looked like an earth Elementor. There was a wind Elementor and an water Elementor, both looked like mischievous. Then there was a very short girl with red hair, who looked to be no more than 3ft tall, but nevertheless was twelve.

"I am Shadow, I wanna die. Life is pointless," said the emo boy.

"Everything is," said Melissa.

"I am Hunter," said the nature Elementor.

"I am Zoldan, and I was once in charge of the Galtraxians! I am also a perpetual 10 year old! I am also stupid rich, and I have a 40 year old husband! I am the brains of the team, despite being a newbie as Adam puts it!", said the 10 year old.

"Whatever! That sounds very weird squirt, who turns out to be shorter than Baby Wipes!", mocked Shawn.

"You sound like my sixteen year old daughter!", said Zoldan.

"I am Adam, and I am the muscle, regardless of what Jacob claims!", said the strong fifteen year old with a hammer.

"I am Jacob, and I am the co-muscle!", said the earth Elementor.

"I am Leo, Idiot Number One," said the water Elementor.

"I am Neo, Idiot Number Two," said the wind Elementor.

"I am Firestar, and don't let my abnormally small height fool you! I am probably the second strongest member of this team. I am also Waldo's cousin, as well as your cousin," said the abnormally short fire Elementor.

"WE HAVE A COUSIN?!!!!", said Jack.

"I am Resizagirl, and I am the one who can fit into small spaces! I am pretty much the speed and agility of the team," said Resizagirl.

"Oooooooooo, hottie you are blue skinned girl! I wanna date you!", said Shawn.

"Yeah, I already have a boyfriend. He's your awesome brother, Waldo Zar!", said Resizagirl.

"Tch! Lucky Waldo!", huffed Shawn, disgusted.

"Yes, I am lucky! Thanks for noticing, Angsty Teen," said Waldo.

"I AM STILL MAD AT YOU FOR KEEPING ME FROZEN IN ICE WITH MY DUMB BROTHER FOR HOURS!!!!!!!!", yelled Shawn.

"I can freeze you again and again! Consider it payback for pulverizing me three years ago!", laughed Waldo.

Shawn huffed in jealousy and anger.

"Anyways, I know this year has been hard for you. You spent six weeks behind bars, and despite that short amount of time, it probably has felt forever. You also had to spend almost a year on the run. As for my friends, I know that we all have dealt with great amounts of grief during our fight against Deathshadow. I know that both my friends and my family don't wish to fight another war, this time against an enemy even greater than Deathshadow. But, we have found our one hope for winning the war against Nousaurong, Jack the Chosen One!", said Waldo.

"Am I supposed to come up to you?", said Jack.

"No, just stay where you are. I am not gonna pressure you into making some unprepared speech. But anyways, Jack is the Chosen One, the one destined to stop Nousaurong. It is imperative that Jack remains out of harm's way, for he is too important, not just because he's the Chosen One, but because he's my brother and best friend!", said Waldo.