Chapter Twenty Five: The Chase Begins

It was about morning. Everyone woke up. Everyone was lucky that an enemy didn't attack yet, despite that they were everywhere.

The Zar Voyager was running low on fuel.

"Holy crap, why must our ship run low on fuel?! And why must it be here and now, of all times and places?!", said Waldo.

"Oh great, a perfect way to start off the morning!", sighed Jack.

"Witchdoctor, do you know anywhere we can purchase fuel?", said Waldo.

"Yes, but it'll be hard, really hard! In this society, everything is owned by the Cult. Nothing belongs to anyone. So that mean's that if you want to get something, you must: be a devoted Cultist of Nousaurong, ask permission for it, own a ship, must be a Freedman, you must have an ID, and you must have heaps and heaps of money," said Witchdoctor.

"Lucky for you, I am a renowned hero! I have over 900 billion Units! I also have a bit of Adamantium, which is pretty valuable! I do own a ship! I am Freedman! And although I am not a devoted Cultist nor do I have a good ID, I am pretty good at faking it!", said Waldo.

"So what's your plan?", said Witchdoctor.

"I made a bunch of these," said Waldo.

Waldo pulled out a bunch of rings.

"Are those the Elven Rings of Power from Lord of the Rings?!", said Jack.

"No, they're holographic generators! These basically utilize the same technology as the Zar Voyager's masking technology, but they're used on people. These rings allow someone to take on the holographic image of someone else. However, the person you're disguised as has to be the same height as you. Otherwise, the holographic image will get all glitchy and weird. These can be quite useful for infiltration missions and/or blending in with other people if you're a fugitive," said Waldo.

"Well, we are fugitives," said Jack.

"In this case, I will use these rings to disguise us as Dark Elves. There's no way the Cult will say no to a Dark Elf. Leave the talking to me, for I understand Elvish, for some strange reason," said Waldo.

Everyone put on the rings, causing their skin to change to a dark blue. They all had tattoos all over their faces. They were Dark Elves.

Waldo called the Olympian Six and the Ultramen Trio.

"Guys, we're going to be shopping for fuel. While we do that, can you make sure we're not being watched from behind? Great, thanks!", said Waldo.

They noticed a floating island, although this one wasn't a slave camp, a monument construction site, or a gathering area for Cultists. This island housed a big city. It was futuristic, and looked pretty advanced. It looked like a luxury city, but nevertheless, very run down. The city was swarming with Dark Elf guards.

"Whoa, what city is that?", said Jack.

"That city is known as Ezgarlos, a city that was once a Freedland. Now, this city is a luxury place where Freedmen live. However, despite living in luxury, the Freedmen are still oppressed by the Cultists. It's hard to live here, for it's very expensive. In the Realm Of The Abyss, all money and property is owned by the Cult. You'd have to be very lucky to live here. Besides, due to the intense darkness, all the beauty and life of even a place like this fading away," said Witchdoctor.

"What are Freedlands?", said Jack.

"The lands that aren't occupied by the Cult, basically all the places outside the Realm Of The Abyss. The Oridian Empire, SAFE Academy, and the other lively places in this universe are Freedlands," said Witchdoctor.