Chapter Seventeen: Shawn Vs Moloch

While Jack was fighting off Shadowking. Shawn was taken away from the battle by Moloch.

"LET ME GO!!!!!", said Shawn.

Moloch and Shawn were at the other side of SAFE Academy. Moloch threw Shawn to the floor.

"Yectchku Molochson. Zoüłægïäâå macürr zøndü (I have found you at long last)!", said Moloch, in Elvish.

"Bøœöôōmpæ! (Shut your face, loser! I'm gonna beat you to a pulp! You're as good as dead!)", said Shawn, in Elvish.

"Nëækäü mæärqüæ (After all these years I've found you)!", said Moloch.

"Bæäqüœøl bæär (Let's get this crap taken care of! Shut up with all this blabbering! I wanna beat people up! You're a Grimoire, so if I beat you, then I'll get to hold this victory over Jack for years upon years)!", said Shawn.

"You will try!", said Moloch, in English.

"Bring it, son!", said Shawn.

Shawn pulled out his Sword of Gunjuir.

"Bāæ Bæñńæq æ Gunjuir (The Sword of Gunjuir, Gunjuir's greatest weapon)!", said Moloch

Shawn charged towards Moloch. He swung the Sword of Gunjuir at Moloch. The sword extended into a long fiery whip. It knocked Moloch back. But it didn't scratch him.

Moloch created a storm of fire, ice, wind, and water. KABOOM!!!!! Shawn was knocked back in the air. He was frozen, wet, and burning.

"MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! I thought giving you a day at school would make you smarter and stronger! I guess I was wrong! BϿr! (You're just weak and pathetic! You only pretend to be the strongest person of all!)", said Moloch.

"Shut up!", said Shawn.

Shawn created a ball of fire, and threw it at Moloch. However, it was incredibly weak.

"That's the best you can do?! I thought you were Yectchku Molochson! Fœøörłlæäkør! (You disgraceful excuse for a son!)", said Moloch.

"Son?! That's absurd! John Zar is my father! You look nothing like John Zar!", said Shawn.

"No he is not! Ærkør! (I am your father! John Zar is the one kidnapped you!)", said Moloch.

"Ræäöœøkär! (I don't give a crap! You're a sad blue man and nothing more!)", yelled Shawn.

Shawn charged towards Moloch. He swung the Sword of Gunjuir at Moloch. The sword extended into a long fiery whip. It was surging with fiery power and anger.

It whacked Moloch, knocking him 20 feet in the air.

"I REFUSE TO LOSE AGAIN!!!!!!!! I WILL BEAT YOU!!!!!!!! I MUST WIN AGAINST A FATHERLY POSER!!!!!!!!!! ARRRRRAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!", screamed Shawn, in all his anger.

Suddenly, a fiery anger began surging within Shawn. Shawn was so angry at Moloch, at Jack, and at Waldo. He couldn't take it, being outsmarted and outweighed by Waldo AND Jack. He couldn't listen to Moloch, who claimed to be his father.

According to what Shawn read in RICHIE'S GUIDE TO ELEMENTORS, Elemental powers come from emotions. Anger is when an Elementor's powers are at its most dangerous, and uncontrollable capacity.

Shawn's eyes were bright and red. His body was on fire. Shawn focused all his anger on Moloch. A very powerful firestorm exploded upon Moloch, a raging firestorm. KABOOM!!!!!!!!!!!! Moloch was blown away.

However, a figure emerged from the smoke. Moloch survived the blast. But the smoke created by the explosion was so thick that everything was dark.

Using the smoke as a smoke screen, Shawn ran as far away from Moloch as possible.

Suddenly, Shawn remember that he had that Infinity Deck he received when he was gambling. He decided he'd use it to distract Moloch. He pulled out the deck from his jacket. He pulled a card out. He noticed the card was blank.

He didn't know how to use it as a weapon. So he angrily threw the card away. Just as he did, card started to glow. Suddenly, a big hulking monster appeared from the card. It was a troll carrying a big wooden club.

"GET HIM!!!!!", yelled Shawn.

The troll charged towards Moloch and distracted him. Shawn used this time to run away.

Shawn was now a little bit far from Moloch. In the distance, he noticed something. It was the parking garage. Inside the parking garage was the Zar Voyager. Shawn knew it wasn't safe at SAFE anymore. Once someone could get the Book of the Dead, he knew that they would have to fly away.

Shawn boarded the ship and turned it on. The boosters roared loudly. Shawn always wanted to be a military pilot.