Not Again

Damon

That little bitch!

Thinks she can get away from me that easily?

Ohhhhh she thinks I'm just gonna stop following her?

She's thinking wrong.

I know what school she goes to. I have Felix, Aiden, Hunter and Froy to help me get this damn girl.

This is only the start.

**

"Got it?" I ask sternly.

They nod. "Keep an eye out for this Ava Archer" Felix smirks and so do we all.

Aiden crosses his arms. "She should be mine" he says.

"No mine, she's hot" Hunter says.

"Uhhh we all know she'd go for me" Froy flexes.

"Actually y-"

I cut Felix off by stomping. "None of you get her! She's MINE. You can have any of the other girls, I don't give a shit" I growl.

"Ah gotta go guys, I have to tutor some dummies" Felix puts up the peace sign and walks off.

We all look at each other. "So we need a plan" Froy says.

"I'm a good spy, I can search her down" Hunter says and we nod.

"She's the horse girl of the school so she's always gonna be doing something horse related today. But regardless, Hunter you make sure you can find her ass" I say and he nods. "Good. Now, I have a girl to see" I walk off.

I get in my car and drive to some girls house who the name un remains.

When I arrive, he comes running out and I pick her up immediately, slamming my lips into hers. "Hehe we aren't gonna talk first?" she giggles.

I roll my eyes. "I'm only here to fuck, no talking. You know the rules. Don't talk to me and you know I'm gonna leave before you wake up" I say sternly and she nods before winking.

I carry her into her house and shut the door behind us.

**

Ah.

MY first day of school.

Felix, Hunter, Aiden and Froy went yesterday while I just stayed home to fuck some bitches.

What else is new.

I walk into school with my buddies behind me and everyone gasps, immediately moving to the side. I smirk and we walk the halls and to our spot we own of the school.

"Okay so I have something to say that happened yesterday during tutoring" Felix says and we look at him with raised eyebrows.

"Okay..." we says.

"Douches" Felix rolls his eyes. "Anyways, I was tutoring this one girl... her name was Natalie-"

"Woah woah woah, you're talking about a girl?!" Froy asks.