Buddy

Ava

"Dodge Blake Archer" Damon says. "I've always wanted to name my son that since I was sixteen" he adds.

I smile. "Perfect! I love it!!"

"One more month till my Buddy is born!!" he kisses my bump and Dodge kicks. "Oh I know I know, you're gonna be a badass!!" Damon laughs and so do I. "I love you so much, Buddy"

He kicks and I smile. "I think he said he loves you too" I giggle.

He smiles. "Okay Buddy, daddys gotta go out with your uncles-"

"Wait you do?" I ask.

He nods. "Yes. I'll be right back though, I promise" he kisses my cheek and I frown. "Whiskeyyyy, don't play that"

I sigh. "Ok baby, just come home fast, Dodge is being a pain in the ass and keeps kicking my bladder" I groan.

He stands up. "Don't call my son a pain in the ass" he says sternly.

"Just come home soon please" I hold my stomach.

He nods and passionately kisses me. "Will do baby" he walks out of his room.

I lay back and feel Dodge kicking the hell out of me. "Dodge you're really hurting mommy" I grit through my teeth and he kicks harder, making me cry. "Dodge" I cry. He kicks and kicks harder and harder like he knows what he's doing. I cry harder and call Damon.

Takes a few rings, but he answers. "Hey baby are you okay?" he asks.

"No! I'm not!" I shout and he goes silent. "Your son is kicking the hell out of me. Damon, I'm crying right now because of how hard he's kicking. Please please please come back"

"Ill be there in a few minutes" he says before hanging up.

I groan and hold my stomach. "I love you Dodge, but pleaseeeee stop"

He gives me a second to stand up and as I do, I feel water drip down my leg and Dodge kicks my bladder.

I scream in pain and sit back down.

I hold my stomach and he kicks and kicks.

I call Damon again and he immediately answers. "Baby I'm almost home-"

"GETS YOUR ASS OVER HERE RIGHT NOW DAMON THOMPSON HARRIS!" I shout. "MY WATER BROKE AND HE WANTS OUT OF ME RIGHT NOW"

"Shit shit shit! Okay I'm speeding now!!! I'll be there in a second!" he panics and hangs up.

I stagger out of the room and impatiently wait for Damon.

The door slams open and Damon runs in the house. "FINA-" I'm cut off by a contraction. I scream and cry at the same time, panicking Damon.

"Shit I'm sorry baby! Come on, let's get you in the car" he takes my hand and I slowly walk out the door with my other hand on my bump. He lays me down in the backseat then gets in the drivers seat, speeding off. I scream horrifically so he stretches his arm to the backseat and holds my hand. "Just a minute ba-"

"SHUT UP! YOU GOT ME PREGNANT! JUST DRIVE AND STOP TALKING TO ME!" I shout.

"Sheesh" he says under his breath.