✨BONUS CHAPTER✨

AH THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 5K READS!!! IM FREAKING!! SO IN HONOR OF OUR JOURNEY AND 5K READS, HERE'S A BONUS CHAPTER!!

Damon

"This is crazy as fuck" I sit on the couch.

"Our little sidekick is now grown up" Felix pretends to sniffle.

"Honestly though. He has twins now!" Aiden adds.

I sigh. "I know. Remember when him and Stefan were just little four year olds that had a passion for boxing and The Red Hooders?"

"And now their world champion pro undefeated boxers and the biggest help of our team" hunger says.

We all nod. "It's crazy how he actually found Lexi again after four years!! He's always had a little crush on her since the first day he saw her at his boxing competition!" Whiskey chirps.

"Oh he loves that girl more than himself now" Froy chuckles.

Amaya walks out of her room and rubs her eyes. "Daddy I can't sleep" she says.

I put my arms out and she hops on the couch with me and lays on my chest. "Mommy will read you a story in a second" I run my fingers through her hair.

"I love when bubba does" Amaya frowns.

"I know baby" Whiskey sits next to me. "But he has to be there for your newborn niece and nephew right now!" she exclaims.

There's that.

My Buddy moved out with Stefan and his baby momma Lexi. Surely you remember her, the girl he met in Ohio at his boxing tournament. Her. He found her again senior year of school and they fell so deeply in love, not without a lot of bumps in the road though.

But in the end, they would do anything for each other.

I mean, they have twins together.

Aka Whiskey and I's grand babies!

Flynn and Piper. They had a boy and girl.

Dodge has never been more happy.

And he's still making time for his little sister all right!

She's still his little chick magnet. And he's still her bubba.

They would kill for each other.

Same with Stefan, but Amaya is more clung to Buddy.

"Come on" I pick Amaya up and walk to her room. I set her on her bed and kneel down. "I know you miss bubba, but he's gonna be here in the morning before you wake up! And he's gonna be here until you fall asleep. The only reason he couldn't do that this week and today was because Lexi was getting closer and closer to having the twins" I explain.

"I guess... I miss him living here" she frowns.

"We all do. But he needs to raise HIS family now! He's not leaving this one! Or you! You're his everything, Amaya" I kiss her forehead and she lays down. I tug her in and she yawns. "Goodnight babygirl" I smile.