Gender Reveal

Damon

I wake up to knocking out my door.

Groaning, I get out of bed and out of my room to open the door and see Whiskey in my oversized hoodie I left at her house. A smile tried to form on my face, but I shut it down.

"You're not ready to go?" she snaps me out of my thoughts.

My eyes widen and I immediately run to my room.

I quickly change into a t-shirt and sweatpants before running back over to her. "We'll fake my car" I run to the driveway and into the drivers seat. She walks over to the passengers seat and sit down, sighing. I put my hand on her stomach and smile. "Heyyy, daddy's so excited to find out the gender of you, even though I was never got to really meet you into, yesterday" I tickle her stomach.

Whiskey laughs then I feel a kick.

We look at each other with our jaw dropped. "Did-"

"Oh my fucking gosh!" I say.

Whiskey smiles and put her hand on her growing bump. "You heard daddys voice didn't you?!" she giggles.

I smile as big as I can and wiggle around in my seat from excitement. "How did I miss out on you these past four months?!" I ask to her bump. "At least when I finally got to you, you kicked!" I say excitedly.

"Well, your baby already seemed to know who's daddy is theirs!" Whiskey laughs and so do I. "First time kicking! And it was for you!!"

I smile. "I know, I'm so fucking happy" I rub her bump.

I speed to the office and in a matter of minutes, we arrive and rush into there.

We sign in, wait, then finally get called back!!

Then Whiskey stops me and I look at her in confusion. "I want you to be surprised" she says and i shake my head. "No come on Damon! It'll be cute!! I'll have a gender reveal party and you'll find out!"

I frown. "But... I'm eager now" I put my hands on her bump and she laughs. "Fine"

She smiles. "I'll see you in a minute!" she goes in the back.

I wanna stand next to her and hold her hand as she get nervous...

I wanna be there with her...

But it's what she wants to do, so she can.

What am I saying? We aren't even dating anymore...

But I'd be lying if I said I don't love her and don't want to get back together with her.

I missed her...

She's my absolute world and these past four months have been hell.

And now that she's back in my arms, I'm as happy as happy gets.

I sit down on the couch and call the guys to come over, but they said no and that it should be a time for just Whiskey and I.

Which I understand.

I groan and wait twenty minutes until she walks out of the door. "Whiskey!" I stand up.