Party

Ava

"Please come..." Natalie begs and I shake my head, wiping my tears with tissues. "Please? For me? For Dodge...?"

I gulp. "Dodge..."

"Yes... your little man! You can't leave him hanging!!" she says.

"H-has Damon been taking care of him?" I ask.

She nods with a smile. "He doesn't let him out of his sight. Damon's heartbroken too... he's god awful!"

"Well he told me to not talk or see him again so he did it to himself!" I Froy furious.

She sighs. "Here, you won't be there for Damon, you'll be there for your son"

I sigh and nod. "I'll be there for my little boy"

She smiles and hugs me. "Good. Party starts in an hour" she pulls back.

I nod and smile.

**

Should I go...

of course.

I have to.

I can't leave Dodge!

I sigh and put on my converse before going out the door and into my jeep.

So I slept over at mom and dads house last night... they don't know the reason, but I'm okay with that.

I drive to Damons house and see cars filling up the whole yard.

Gulping, I walk in and the whole house is crowded with people dancing to the music! "Ava!" Froy runs over to me and I smile while waving. "I'm surprised you came! Are you okay?"

I nod. "Yea... I only came here to see Dodge" I say and he frowns. "And of course my brothers" I laugh. He laughs as well and hugs me.

"Well Dodge and Damon are over there if you wanna see them" he points to the living room and I nod.

"Thanks Froy" I walk towards the living room, but Dodge notices me instantly.

"MOMMY!" he runs to me and I catch him. "I missed you!!!" he hugs me.

I smile and kiss his head. "I missed you too baby! How are you?!"

"Good!! Daddy and I have been playing dinosaurs!" he giggles and I smile.

"I'm glad! Where is daddy?" I ask.

He points to Damon who's staring at me while girls crowd him.

I let Dodge down and ruffle his hair. I go to speak, but someone bumps into me and I turn around to see a guy Damons age. "Oh shit! Sorry I didn't mean to bump into you" he apologizes.

"It's fine" I say and he smiles. "I'm Ava!"

"Mark" he says.

"And this is my-" I turn to Dodge, but he's gone running to Damon. "son" I facepalm myself and he laughs.

"You have a son?" he asks and I nod. "How old are you?"