Surprise!

Dodge

"Catch!" dad throws up a gummy bear and I successfully catch it in my mouth. "Andddd goal!!!"

We burst out and continue inhaling our gummy bears.

Uncle Froy, Aiden, Hunter and Felix walk out of their campers and look at dad and I sitting on the chairs eating gummy bears.

"What did we just walk in on" uncle Froy looks at us in disgust.

"Like father like son I guess" uncle Hunter says.

"Can I have one?" uncle Aiden asks.

"No" dad and I say at the same time.

"Damn, greedy little bitches" uncle Felix pulls back his hand.

We burst out laughing then our camper door opens, revealing mom. "Morning mom!" I say, throwing another gummy bear in my mouth.

She looks at dad and I like were crazy. "Its literally eight o'clock in the morning and you two are a quarter away from eating a whole bag of gummy bears?" she asks.

Dad and I nod. "It's our breakfast" dad says.

"Don't come crying to me when you're hungry later" mom says and we shake our heads. "Okayyy. Baby did you go to the bathroom yet?" she asks me.

Oh I remember when mom use to ask me if I had to go tete.

She weaned off it later on when I got older.

I mean I never told her to stop.

I snap out of my thoughts and shake my head. "Nooo"

She raises an eyebrow and points to the bathroom. "Go" she says sternly and I stand up with my gummy bears bag. "Leave the gummy bears"

I drop my jaw. "Dad's gonna eat them!" I point at dad and he shrugs. "See!"

"I'll make sure he doesn't" mom puts her hand out and I sigh, handing the bags to her. "Good baby" she ruffles my hair.

"Have fun" Froy laughs.

I laugh along and go into the bathroom, walking through the shower.

I do my business, wash my hands then walk back out to see everyone gone. "Guys?" I ask. Then Hunter walks out of his camper in his bathing suit bottoms. "What the hell? I was literally in the bathroom and you couldn't have told me to change?" I cross my arms then all the guys come out of their campers in their bottoms around the same time.

Mom and dad walk out of our camper and I groan. "Oh sorry Buddy, we decided to go swimming while you were already gone" dad throws me my bottoms.

I cross my arms. "And who said I wanted to swim" I joke and they glare at me. "No but for real, what about the gash on my leg?"

"You're tough" Aiden smirks.

"Yea yea" I walk back to the bathroom and quickly change...

Then something catches my eye in the mirror.

I look at my back and see all the scars on my back and some on my arm.

Those two days...