Dad and Son

Damon

"YOU TOLD HIM THAT I DIDNT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH HIM?!" I shout at Whiskey.

"You too me you didn't! And he was wondering why he couldn't go with you and guys so I had to tell him!" she explains.

I growl. "You KNOW our son! You KNOW he gets pissed! But you left him alone anyway!!! Now look at him!! He drove the motorcycle with Stefan and it fell! Both of them are all skinned from the road and Buddy's arm is most likely broken!" I shout.

"I didn't know! I went to Natalie's do blow off some steam! I didn't think he would do what he did!" she shouts back. "Wait he... he broke his arm?"

I stomp. "YES AND IF YOU JUST STAYED HOME THEN IT WOULDNT HAVE HAPPENED! HIM AND STEFAN ALMOST DIED FROM BEING CHASED BY THE GANG WE WERE FIGHTING!"

"DAMON HE WOULDVE SNUCK OUT EVEN WITH ME HOME! YOU KNOW DODGE AND HoW hE GeTs PiSsEd!" she mocks and re quotes me.

"YOU-" I'm cut off by a loud thunder and rain pouring down. Whiskey and I look out the window then the power goes out after a strike of thunder and lightning. "Wait... did Buddy ever come home?"

Whiskey looks at me. "No..."

"Oh fuck!" I throw on my hoodie and run outside in the pouring rain.

I hop on my motorcycle and speed back to the warehouse.

Nothing.

Where the fuck did those kids go?!

What if something bad happened...

FUCK!

This is all my damn fault!

I speed around town, looking in every space to see if I can find them, but nothing.

Wait!

The tracker!

I did the same as I did Whiskey, I jabbed trackers inside of Buddy and Stefan.

I pull over and pull out my phone.

There those fuckers are.

I look up and see lightning all inside a huge ball of cloud.

I need to get to them.

Now.

I speed off to the location and see an unknown car parked outside the warehouse the boys are staying.