Let Out

Ava

I took to my right to see Dodge coloring in his coloring book they have him.

I'm currently sitting in between Damons legs as he's laying down and on his phone.

The team and Natalie were told to leave, but they're coming up first thing in the morning.

"Baby" I lay back onto Damons chest. He puts his phone up and wraps his arms around me, humming. "Are you okay?" I softly ask.

"My son is in the hospital. I don't think either of us are fine" he says.

I sigh and flip myself, feeling his member harden as I do. "I know... but you've just been silent the whole time" I say and he frowns. "Aw baby I love you" I peck his lips.

He responds. "How long will he be in here? I hate hospitals... I hate the fact our son is in one"

"Unfortunately I don't know... it all depends on how good he's doing. Which I'm sure he's gonna be fine" I smile to make him feel better. "Our son is strong and brave, he CAN do this"

"I-I know he can" he tries to smile.

I kiss his cheek and stand up. "Alright baby, let's go to sleep" I walk over to Dodge and Damon stands up.

Dodge frowns. "Do I have to?"

Damon walks over to us. "Yes Buddy, you need a good sleep. We all do" he kisses his temple and Dodge tugs at his feeding tube. "Hey hey hey, don't mess with that... remember, if you're a good boy tomorrow then it'll be all gone"

Dodge smiles. "Yay"

I take the coloring books and crayons away from the bed. "Lay down baby" I say softly and Dodge obeys. I pull the fluffy blanket up to him and hand him his dinosaur. He points to his IV and Damon sighs.

"I-I know you can't bend your arm to sleep, but you have to be strong" Damon says softly. He nods. "Goodnight Buddy..."

"goodnight daddy" he smiles.

"We love you" I kiss his forehead.

"I wuv you too!!" Dodge says before closing his eyes.

I look at Damon and he hugs me.

I hold back my tears so he rubs my back. "Come on Whiskey, let's get some sleep" he leads us to the pullout couch.

He lays down and I lay on top of him. "I love you" I close my eyes.

"I love you so much babygirl" he kisses my forehead.

**

Damon and I wake up to crying and turn to see Dodge getting his blood taken.

"Hey!" Damon jolts up and runs to him.

"Dodge hey baby!" I walk over and the nurses immediately finish.

"Don't worry, he was fine when we put the needle in and everything, he's only crying because it's two in the morning and he's tired" the nurse says.