Come Back

Ava

I've been crying all day now and Damon still hasn't come home.

It hurts... so badly that his first resort was to go to that girl.

But then again, I went to his best friend.

I wipe my tears and walk out of the camper to see the sky dark and everyone looking at me. "You okay?" Felix asks and I nod.

I walk to the fridge and grab a caprisun. "We haven't heard from Damon at all..." Aiden frowns.

"Yea!" I start to cry. "Because he's off fucking that girl!" I ball out crying and my voice cracks.

"We're so sorry Ava..." Froy says.

"This wouldn't have happened if it weren't for me. I was so stupid to imagine you as the girl I've been thinking about. YOU, DAMONS girl! He's gonna turn me into a human pretzel!" Hunter says.

"Who is the girl you've been thinking about?" Felix asks.

Hunter shrugs. "Some girl in our math class... she's gorgeous and she's a little nerd" Hunter smiles just thinking about her.

I sit down and wipe my tears. "What if he doesn't come back tonight? It's already eight o'clock and he hasn't made an appearance or even called!"

They sigh. "Damon's unpredictable... we can't-"

Aiden's cut off by a motorcycle driving up.

I immediately gasp and run to him. "DAMON!" I shout.

He gets off his motorcycle and ignores me by stomping to the deck. "So you think you can just steal my girl?!" Damon grabs Hunter by the throat.

"DAMON!' the guys and I try to stop him.

"Damon let Ava and I explain!" Hunter chokes.

"NO! I SAW WHAT I SAW! SHES MINE NOT YOURS!" Damon shouts.

"Didn't you say any sex slave you have is ours as well?" Hunter asks.

"I STRICTLY TOLD YOU THAT SHES OFF LIMITS! NOW BACK TO WHAT I WAS SAYING! IM GONNA RIP YOUR FUCKING THROAT OUT FOR DOING WHAT YOU DID!" Damon chokes him harder.

"DAMON STOP!!" I hold his arm and he looks at me. "WHAT YOU SAW WAS A MISINTERPRETATION! WE WERE BOTH THINKING ABOUT THE ONES WE LIKE THEN IT JUST HAPPENED!" I shout.

He throws Hunter across the deck and storms into our camper. "Shit! Hunter are you okay?!" Felix and the guys run to Hunter.

I run over to him as well. "i-I'm gonna talk to him!" I run to the camper and walk in to see Damon in his sweatpants with no shirt on. "Damon please... listen to me" I beg but he lays down by the window. "I-I'm guessing you don't wanna see my face right now, so I'll go sleep with one of the guys-"

"No" he says sternly.

I gulp and lay next to him, pulling the covers over us. "Baby... I'd never do that on purpose, I wasn't thinking, I was too busy being pissed at you" I put my hand on his bare chest.