Oh Shit

A/N : thank you so much for 1k reads!!!! i was freaking out when i seen that and ughhhh i love you so much!!! thank you thank you thank you!!!! 😘😍

Damon

"KILL THEM!" I snap and we all jump off the high balcony.

Two guys run up to me with torches so I quickly pull then out from under their legs. The torches fall and the grass catches fire. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" Hunter sees it.

I pull out my gun and shoot the guys in the heart, my hand goes through the flames. "SHIT!" I wave my hand around as I run to the next guy.

"DAMON THE POOL!" Aiden shouts and I turn to my side to see the inground pool.

I mentally face palm myself and under over there to cool my hand off,

until I'm pushed into the pool.

I look up to see a man jumping onto me so I quickly stand up and catch him.

Then I throw him into the shallow end where he slams his head. I swim over there and stab the man to death... turning the whole pool red.

"Damnit" I mutter under my breath.

I pull the man's body out of the pool and run off.

And of course a grenade flies over me like a shoot star. "OH YEA WATCH OUT!" Froy calls out.

I roll my eyes and take cover until I hear the explosion before running back off.

"FUCKING SHIT!" I hear Hunter shout so I turn to him and see him playing on the ground with a man on top of him.

I sprint over there and I'm immediately shot in the leg, causing me to fall and slide.

"UGH!" I groan as I stand up and hold my bloody leg as I try to run over to Hunter. "GET OFF HIM!" I aim my gun at the man on top of Hunter, but someone jumps on me. "Seriously?!" I growl and roll on top of the man and shoot him dead. "I GOT YOJ HUNTER!" I kill the man on him.

He stands up and runs over to me. "THANKS! BUT YOUR LEG!"

I shrug and pull the bullet out.

I then pull off my wet shirt and tie it around my leg. "It works" I laugh and we split up.

A few men come running up so I quickly shoot them dead as I run past them.

The guys continue shooting people died and I cheer them on... until I bump into someone.

"Well hello, Damon"

"SHIT!" I shout and the guys come running to me once they kill off the men. "WHAT THE HELL?!"

"You left before our second date. You really made me mad. Damon" Margo holds up a knife.

"HA IT WAS A GIRL!" Froy points.

"Oh no love. You'll be surprised" she smirks and I hear screaming.

"AVA, DODGE AND NATALIE!" the guys shout.

We all go to run, but were shot in our legs.