First Time

(play song when I tell you:))

Ava

The guys and I walk into Damons house just to see a girl walking out of his room. I clench my jaw and Felix rolls his eyes. "Get out of here" Felix points to the door and the girl runs out.

"Every time we come here this happens" Aiden face palms myself then Damon comes out of his room with only boxers on, giving me a full view of his huge ass member just urging to pop out.

"And look who got lucky" Hunter crosses his arms.

Damon bites his lip and smirks. "Hell yea I did" he says proudly then notices me, eyeing me up and down.

Froy rolls his eyes. "Dude you need to spend some times with your bros!" he says then looks at me. "And sis"

I chuckle. "It's okay, I'm more of a bro" I flex, making them laugh.

"Guys I have been spending time with you, then I went back to my chicks. You'll both get your equal share" Damon winks and we roll our eyes. "Oh shut the fuck up" he walks to the kitchen and pulls out some alcohol.

"Dude don't you remember? We have to go to Ava's! For training for our Vegas road trip in a few weeks!!" Felix stops Damon.

Damon groans. "Yes I did forget" he snaps and we flinch."Let's go then, can't keep the boss waiting" he says before walking into his room and coming out in sweatpants. "Come on" he walks out of the house.

We follow behind him and everyone goes into their black Lamborghinis. "I guess I'll ride with Froy" I walk towards Froys car until a honk stops me.

"You're coming with me" Damon says sternly so I hesitantly get into his car nervously. "Shit sorry, I need to stop being so... rude talking towards you" he says before speeding off with the guys behind us.

I shake my head. "No it's fine" I smile and look at the D scar on my wrist.

You're doing good, Ava.

Minutes later we pull up to mom and dads and the guys walk into the gym where dad is. I follow them and they take off their shirts, going to their own workout machine. I sit down on the chair and watch Damon pull this arms back with a rope.

Then watch Aiden and Hunter doing sit ups and push ups while Froy and Felix practice shooting skills on a dummy

I groan then Damon stands up, going to the pull up bar and being going pull ups.