Trouble Kid

Ava

"Come on boys!" I pick up my bags

"Chill mom, we're coming" Damon walks to me with Damon next to him. "Why can we take separate cars instead of going in the team suv? Actually, why can't dad and I take our motorcycles or something"

I cross my arms. "Dodge. You're fourteen. You shouldn't even be driving your motorcycle but your father over here is too impatient" I look at Damon.

Damon shrugs. "It's how we roll"

"ItS hOw We RoLl" I mock.

"What happened to us rushing out of here?" he asks and I make an O shape with my lips before rushing out of the house.

The boys follow behind me and a honk is heard. We put our bags in the trunk of the team suv with a trailer of the motorcycles then hop in with the guys. "Sorry sorry, Damon and Dodge were taking too long" I say and they shrug.

"Right" Felix laughs.

"Mom I actually have to use the bathroom real fast" Dodge says from the backseat.

Damon points to a bush. "Just go there"

"Alrighty then" Dodge laughs and gets out of the car.

We goes to the bush and the guys just talk.

So as you can probably guess, eleven years has passed.

Dodge is now a fifteen year old boxer with his dad being his trainer along with the guys. He goes to competitions every single weekend, well, besides this weekend because we're going to Alabama.

As for this bladder problems, it's still unfortunately affecting him. It's a reason why Dodge can struggle through matches because when he gets hot, Damon, being his corner man, gives him water and the rounds are three minutes long per three rounds.

So you can guess Dodge has to pee really bad.

Oh yea! He's also apart of the Red Hooders now!

It stresses the hell out of me, but he's doing what he loves.

He's so into sports.

He's known as the biggest jock at his school.

Even beats the seniors.

And he's a freshman now!

Crazy a boy with horrible bladder problems can be a well known jock.

He gets it from his daddy!

He most definitely sure is his daddy's Buddy! They're never apart, nor does Dodge wanna be apart. They're so close and tell each other everything, they're basically each other's best friend.

Damon would do anything for Dodge and Dodge would do anything for Damon.

They rarely fight. Damon makes empty threats but would never actually hurt Dodge. He doesn't have the heart for that.

He would never lay a finger on Dodge.

Well I mean they box together, but never to hurt each other.