Her

Dodge

I'm fourteen.

I'm not a damn Saint.

I'm just a jealous dickhead.

I sit down on the bench and look at the ground.

Then I feel someone sit next to me so I look up at see that beautiful fucking girl.

"H-hi" she says and I smile.

"Hey" I say.

She looks down and smiles before looking back up at me. "I saw you in there... are you okay?" she softly asks.

I nod. "Yea, nothing my mom and I can't figure out. My dad and I are really close. We'll resolve this probably tonight... I hope"

"I hope too. I just saw you storm out and wanted to make sure you were okay" she says.

"Thanks... I'm surprised you even came. Nobody does since-"

"You're an Archer" she cuts me off.

"Yea" I say lowly.

She shakes her head. "I see good in people and I know you're way more than just being labeled as a killer Archer and boxer"

"It's just, I only have my best friend who is basically my brother. Stefan. And because of being labeled as a killer Archer... which I am, we don't make friends nor associate with people. Nobody likes us and is terrified to be near us" I pause. "You have balls" I laugh.

She laughs along. "I guess I do" she giggles. "I'm Lexi Johnson"

"Dodge... Archer" I say lowly.

"I'm thirteen and from Georgia" she says.

My face lights up. "Really? Me too! Only I'm fourteen. But I'm here for my tournament!"

She smiles widely. "Really?! That's cool!!! I'm just here for vacation with my dad. We kinda need it since... everything that's going on with me haha"

I look at her in confusion. "Is everything okay?"

"No... I mean I guess... it's just mentally, it'll never be okay" she frowns.

I sit up and look her into her eyes. "No that's not true... it'll be okay... you just gotta be optimistic. I may not know what's going on but I know you'll be okay, Moon"

She looks at me. "Moon?"

I nod. "You just seem like the type that lights up the darkness of people's lives"

She smiles and looks down. "Well I'm going through darkness myself"

"I'm sorry... I won't pressure you into telling me. I may be a heartless killer, but you're just...different" I smile.

She looks back at me. "Wait... you do kill?"

"I'm not suppose to tell anyone, but I feel like I can really trust you. Stefan and I apart of our family team. The Red Hooders" I say and she nods. "I understand if you're freaked out but-"