broken hearts

Ava

I wake up and feel nothing on me...

"Damon?" I call out, noting. "Damon!" I shout louder.

Nothing.

Where the hell did he go?

I stand up and look in his room then around the house.

Nowhere.

I start to get irritated and call him.

He picks up after s few rings. "Hey Whiskey!! You're awake!" he says as if he's trying to cover up something.

I groan. "Yea and without you. Where the fuck are you? It's like... how you use to leave girls the next morning after sex"

He laughs. "No babygirl that's not what I did. I huh, I had somethings to do and places to be" he hesitates.

"Uh huh... and what are these things you have to do and where are these places you have to be?" I ask like a detective.

"Whiskey I promise I'll be home in a few minutes" he says.

I go talk, but he hangs up, making me pissed off.

Asshole!!

I go in his room and change into the clothes I bought over.

I cook waffles for me and begin eating them.

Just then, the door opens and Damon walks in with a smile. "Look who decided to show up" I cross my arms.

He walks over to me and pecks me lips, but I don't respond. "Sorry, I had some things to do with the guys. Y'know, being about of the world's dangerous team is very time consuming" he says.

I sigh. "I know" I say and eat another piece of my waffle.

He showers my face with kisses and I look at him.

He passionately kisses my lips so I respond and go to pull away, but he just deepens the kiss. I groan and push him off me. "Come on" Damon says.

"No Damon! I told you we weren't having sex!" I say sternly.

"You said that last night! It's a new day" he crosses his arms. I roll my eyes and ignore him. "Why have you been so grouchy these last few days?" he asks softly.

I look at him and frown. "Damon I told you last night! I wanna spend time with you and you said okay it'll happen, but I wake up without you! That's shallow"

He sighs. "I know I know, but I told you it WILL happen. This thing with the team just came up" he says. "I'm sorry baby"

I kiss his cheek. "Can we just go somewhere?" I ask.

He nods. "Where do you wanna go Whiskey?" he asks.

I think then an idea pops to my head. "Why don't we go to the pet adoption center" I smirk.

He laughs and takes my empty plate to the sink. "Sure, why not?"

I jump up. "YAY!" I hug him. "Let's go!" I run out the door and he follows behind me, only, walking.