Release

Damon

I'm awoken by the nurses taking Buddy's blood and look at him to see him taking it like the champ he is.

"Daddy" Buddy points to me with the arm they're taking his blood from.

"Hey Buddy! Don't move your arm!" I stop him then Whiskey wakes up. I look at her and she smiles, causing me to smile back at her. He adjusts her messy bun and slumps back on the couch.

I laugh then the nurses finish taking his blood. "So far everything's going good Dodge! You might be able to go home today!" the nurse, Emily has.

We all gasp.

"Really?!" Whiskey stands up and she nods.

"YES!" I jump up and Whiskey runs over to me. We passionately kiss and she sheds a tear. "Our boy is coming home" I muffle.

She cries. "I know. I love you so much"

"I love you more" I rub her back and pull away.

Emily smiles. "I'll be right back with your release papers!" she walks out.

Buddy smiles widely. "Am I going home?!" he asks. Whiskey and I nod. "Yay!!!"

I wrap my around Whiskey and smile. "Well then, I can finally tell you the surprise where we're going this weekend!" I say and they look at me. "We're going to Florida!"

They gasp. "YAY!!!!" they shout.

The door opens and the guys and Natalie walk in. "I'm guessing you told them already?" Felix laughs.

I nod.

"I'm so excited for you guys, you deserve the break" Natalie smiles.

"Yea! I wish we could go" Froy says.

"No Froy, this is HIS family" Aiden rolls his eyes.

"But we're his family too" Hunter pretends to cry.

We laugh. "Yea you are, but this is my son and girlfriend's weekend" I laugh.

"Oooooh I see" Froy makes a circle with his fingers and sticks another finger through it.

I squeeze Whiskeys ass and she playfully rolls her eyes.

"Ah I see you" Aiden winks.

We laugh and I keep my hand on Whiskeys ass.

The guys and Natalie turn to Buddy so Whiskey puts her hand in my sweatpants pocket and travels to my v-line.

I look at her, indicting to stop.

She smirks and her hand moves to my member.

She rubs his gently, causing me to hold back a moan. I take my hand off her ass and pull her hand out of my pocket. "Normally I'd let you do it, but not in front of everyone!" I whisper shout.

She laughs. "I love you too"

"Alrighty! I just need one of the parents to come sign!" Emily walks back in and I immediately walk to her and sign everything that needs signing. "Woah okay" she laughs.